Any LHBS near Naples / Fort Myers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaplesVin

Reaction score
Thought I'd throw out a post to see if anyone has had any luck finding a LHBS in the area... I live in Naples and it seems I cannot find a store to save my life (within a 30min driving distance). It's fine to buy online, but man would it be nice to walk into a store and just window shop once in awhile! Anyone find a store that I am missing? I know a couple went out of business past couple years and other than that I am drawing a blank.

There was a store in Naples. I went to it once and it effectively doubled the cost of my beer. They didn't have much either. I never went back.

There it Time To Make Wine in Ft. Myers off of 41. They don't have a lot either but they have the necessities. Seems like very nice people.

I used to make trips to Tampa, Southern Brewing. They have a great store. I would pick up 50 pound bags of base malt there. If you put together a shopping list it may be worth the trip. They have a brewery set up there and you can buy a couple drafts while you are there.

Back