What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396569860.896516.jpg

Heresy after having a couple people over, grilled some awesome porterhouse steaks from the Meat House, and ate my first attempt at home made peanut butter pie. My heart and belly are full for this one moment. :eek:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396571559.939484.jpg

Damn you. :D

Onto my second water. Cooling down!

Halftime break for bottling... Amber is in bottles now onto the Bock....man i need to start kegging..

Having this... Prolly the best I've had from then thus far

Have you had Chillwave yet? Just finishing the growler of it. Delicious, and as Remmy would say, *smacked*.
Been relegated to the unfinished basement with the dog (and beer stuff) as SWMBO doesn't wanna watch hockey and wants to be left alone. WTF. Maybe I'll actually take care of my hb stuff....maybe

I've never heard of this brewery (Koochenvagner's for those who can't read the infinitesimally small print), but this a pretty good beer. Reminds me of the last Enjoy By I had. Interested to see more from this brewery.

Have you had Chillwave yet? Just finishing the growler of it. Delicious, and as Remmy would say, *smacked*.
Been relegated to the unfinished basement with the dog (and beer stuff) as SWMBO doesn't wanna watch hockey and wants to be left alone. WTF. Maybe I'll actually take care of my hb stuff....maybe
Not yet... Great lakes just got to pa

I've never heard of this brewery (Koochenvagner's for those who can't read the infinitesimally small print), but this a pretty good beer. Reminds me of the last Enjoy By I had. Interested to see more from this brewery.

I believe that's a collab brew. I've had it a few times and it's better warming up.

I don't think it's a collab. It's stones secret but not secret project.

Need some whiskey after getting my a$$ kicked in a game.

1396574044743.jpg

"New brew" sign at the store... I taste bacon. Why do I taste bacon? It's not bad, but unexpected.

1396574827779.jpg

"New brew" sign at the store... I taste bacon. Why do I taste bacon? It's not bad, but unexpected.

I can see that. I don't taste it in that one, but I can see where one might pick it up. I was pleasantly surprised with that brew, actually.

Solid American Red. It's not fantastic, but it is very enjoyable and I would certainly drink another.

Divorce settlement came in and I picked up a few treats, not much though since I plan to go crazy in Denver next week. Celebrator seemed fitting and went real good with some ribeye
View attachment 190705
View attachment 190706
View attachment 190707

You too? I'm not getting a settlement, but I am keeping a helluva lot more money now than I was, so I might as well be.

Believe it or not, this is my first time having this beer. I saw it for the first time today in non-bomber form, so I grabbed one. Not a huge fan of the style, but I am enjoying it. Especially after judging Belgian strongs at NHC Round 1.

Back