What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found this! It's been a good beer week!

null_zps8c5c0f4d.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Last one of these for a while. Gotta save what money I have left for my bro's bachelor party next week when I get to Houston. As luck would have it, the bachelor party is the night before payday so I have to wait until 11 pm before my funds get refreshed. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10715116165/ 20131106_170500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

What's in Houston? I've had to fly to Vegas 3 times in the last 18 months for bachelor parties. Talk about spending a **** load of money. Just had a water with dinner. About to choose a random beer out of the fridge.

Last one of these for a while. Gotta save what money I have left for my bro's bachelor party next week when I get to Houston. As luck would have it, the bachelor party is the night before payday so I have to wait until 11 pm before my funds get refreshed.

20131106_170500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

You're coming at a good time. Next week is Houston Beer week :rockin:

Remmy. There is a lot in Houston. me, Wes and Beer.. lots of beer

NIZZLE said:
Ya that looks like **** on my phone hope it looks better on a pc O__o

Doesn't matter. The recipe is probably just as bad as those pictures. :p

Last one of these for a while. Gotta save what money I have left for my bro's bachelor party next week when I get to Houston. As luck would have it, the bachelor party is the night before payday so I have to wait until 11 pm before my funds get refreshed.

20131106_170500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Still not in my store:(, Asked today said any day:)
First pull on a new keg of IIPA.

I love Ralph. Yes to all of the above, except maybe hot sauce. I've never actualy made hot sauce.

Me neither, but I have considered it. Maybe my next new hobby. I just figured you may have a start, though I know nothing of it yet.

Had a temporary custody hearing today that didn't go as well as planned due to the ex telling lies about my apartment and brewing. The judge did get pissed at her and yelled at her lawyer though so it's not all lost, just not moving along the way I would like. In the meantime I will enjoy this Sailor Jerry with some Coke. The first of many tonight

View attachment 158475

Best of luck with the case. Never a fun situation for anyone. Bring in some literature on homebrewing for when you next meet to show its legality and how safe it is. Hopefully the judge is smart enough to know how full of it she is.

Drinking a Founders Breakfast Stout. Grilling up some Tuna.

HB Pumpkin Spice. Definitely even better after it has sat for over a month. Patience is key though I have given away more than I have drank so they got the "young" bottles. :D

About to get my $5 footlong on. :ban:

Sampling some new HBs that I'm pretty excited about.
IIPA on 2nd dry hop
Tripel with a tiny hit of Calypso at 10min--still fermenting, but shows amazing promise
ESB carbonating

Looks like a trifecta of some the best beers I've made. This is why I LOVE brewing!

Drinking a mole stout from ska sent from mhurst111. This is an interesting beer to say the least haha its not bad by any means but I have never experienced something this complex. You can taste the chocolate and peppers pretty clearly but then there is a hint of cinnamon spice on the back end. Glad I got the opportunity to try this, thanks again Mike!

2013-11-06 17.55.58.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
10.5 hour work day deserve a stout while cleaning the house.

Excellent brew. +1 I bought two bottles a while back and decided to let them both age. So I've only had it with a year or so in it. Bought another last week though and will trying it fresh soon...maybe tonight :D :mug:

Drinking water while studying for a promotional exam in the slightly distant future. Beer soon!

Back