Brewing in Norman, OK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumboBlimpJumbo

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been lurking for about a year and finally decided to post. I've got maybe 20 extract batches under my belt but haven't made the all grain transition yet, I still have a lot to learn. I don't really know anyone else in the area that brews except for my brother who I live with. Let me know if you're close by and want to swap beers/get together to brew.

Welcome to another Oklahoman! There are several brewers from OK on here. Lots of great people who are very helpfull too.

SD

Norman, nice! I LOVE Norman. I am from Houston originally, lived in Alaska for a while, then went to the University of Oklahoma! I now reside in Edmond. I just started brewing - back in Jan of this year actually. I am happy to see there are a fair amount of Oklahomans on here.

Happy Brewing!

here is another sooner on the boards as well. do a search for norman and you should be able to find him. he had a thread about wild yeast ;-) welcome to the forums BTW

Sweet! I grew up in Norman, spent about 14 years of my life there, but now I live in Montana. Good to see some Okies on HBT. Welcome!

Back