Keezer Build, Louisiana Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the metallic foam board? I couldn't find any at Home Depot, but maybe I was just looking in the wrong area

thanks, next question, how do you get it to stick to the wood? I was thinking of nailing it in, I also have the foil tape, but I wasn't sure if there was something i was missing

If you want a simple way to hook up your Co2 without always removing the QD on your tank you can mount a ball lock IN post to the outside....

6a91.jpg

8b38.jpg

7db7.jpg

Great idea Monster Mash,how did you secure the post in place?Just a tight hole?

wfowlks said:
thanks, next question, how do you get it to stick to the wood? I was thinking of nailing it in, I also have the foil tape, but I wasn't sure if there was something i was missing

I used liquid nails. Then used the tape to seal it up.

i saw the title and knew it had to be good GEAUX TIGERS from far far north Baton Rouge. way up here in Carlisle, PA. bad ass keezer man i think you need a painted or etched tiger eye on the top would set it off nice.

here is my house during football season my neighbors hate me:
IMG956807.jpg

The painting phase......

Yes, that is purple!!! I'm a huge LSU fan so obviously, this keezer will represent!!

Geaux Tigers!!

Man, I was following you until now. :D

Guess I'll have to paint mine orange and blue.
Geaux Gators

gh.gif

Haaaaaa!! Come on Nukinfuts!!! A little team pride is important!! Seriously though, I have great respect for the Gators. As long as we are both cheering for the SEC!!

Are you going to keep your corn dogs in there too? :D

I just saw this thread and aubiecat beat me to the punch. I was going to ask if the keezer makes your beers have a funny, corn dog-esque taste. Ha ha.

Nice build. I hope to do something like that in the near future as well.

Go Gators! And go SEC!

Back