Hello from Albany, New york

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjlammer

Reaction score
My brewing career started when i was about 13 with my dad. He made five or so batches bottling the beer, all from kits. I started brewing beer when my dad tried to sell his beer brewing kit at a garage sale for 5 dollars. I told him no when in hell he was selling that, I would give him five dollars for it.

My first batch of beer was a porter clone from brew magazine. I decided (based on my childhood experience) that bottling was not for me. I built a three homebrew kegerator out of a craigslist fridge. I next brewed a sierra nevada clone, and my third beer was a komodo dragon porter.

Now i am working on a saranac black forest lager clone, and building a two keg kegerator out of a sanyo minifridge.

I have been nosing around the forums now since about april (off and on) but i decided it would be time to become a member now that i have some expertise and experiences to share.

Holler at me if you are from the capital district area. I would love to get in touch, share recipes, bulk ingredients, and have a homebrew or two.

Thanks! If you are talking about golf, my backswing is fluid and slow. When i get playing, i shoot about bogey golf. I worked at a golf course when i was 15, so i got a lot of practice.

Hey, Rochester here. Too bad you're not closer, I'm looking to do some bulk grain purchases and would like someone local to share with since I can't use 50 lbs in a reasonable time

Back