Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need to be in Vegas to bet...

Oh, and just for Hoppy - I made a killing this weekend on Oregon -25.5. They nearly doubled that. lol.

Oregon opened this week at -20.5 and it's up to -28.5. I got it at -27.5.

They cover almost every line. It's pretty incredible...

Can't say I blame you... they didn't look sharp at all Week 1 and then lost half of the few offensive players they had. Brady's going to start pulling folks out of the stands tomorrow night.

... which is why I'm BRINGIN the shoulder pads!!!

I like Russell Wilson, seems like a good kid and wish he wasn't in the Niners division. Other than that I hope the Niners beat the mortal bejebus out of Seattle this weekend. I don't think it'll happen, I think it'll be close and have no idea who will win, but I hope the Niners hammer the **** out of those cock suckers. Also, considering Seattle has an affinity for trying to injure players I hope the Niners play one for one if Seattle tries anything like that.

Oh and yeah Niners and Seattle, those two meetings are the best two games of the year so you East Coast fairies should tune in to see how real football is played.

Agreed that its gonna be a hell of a game. 2 power house games with the niners back to back weeks, should be a good one. Hoping Wilson has a good game for fantasy points but im not sure how hes gonna do against that D. Could go either way this week

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/n-if-l/0ap2000000243032/N-if-L-What-if-Bill-Belichick-coached-the-Jets"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/n-if-l/0ap2000000243032/N-if-L-What-if-Bill-Belichick-coached-the-Jets[/ame]

I like Russell Wilson, seems like a good kid and wish he wasn't in the Niners division. Other than that I hope the Niners beat the mortal bejebus out of Seattle this weekend. I don't think it'll happen, I think it'll be close and have no idea who will win, but I hope the Niners hammer the **** out of those cock suckers. Also, considering Seattle has an affinity for trying to injure players I hope the Niners play one for one if Seattle tries anything like that.

Hahaha affinity for injuring players classic way to reach for a jab there.

I agree tough game to call but I'm not worried about giving it to the Hawks. Home opener and they rarley lose there no matter the time of year. Plus the Hawks are the team that has to prove its worth which is huge for just our backfield alone.

edit-hit the send button on accident.

You deny this? They're a team that intentionally takes cheap shots trying to injure players, that probably comes from their dirt bag coach.

Deny? I dont even have to attempt that because there is no way to prove that and is a low classless jab at professional sports players.

I can see why now Forty Whiners and your coach fit.

Deny? I dont even have to attempt that because there is no way to prove that and is a low classless jab at professional sports players.

I can see why now Forty Whiners and your coach fit.

Tired and busted old names like Forty Whiners. I just seem to recall last year watching Seattle players hold Manningham up while a LB dove right into his knee trying to blow his knee out. In just saying Niners should be repaying the favor.

You want a hankey before you sob all over yourself. This pity party is sad. I'd worry more about your team not laying an egg this sunday then a football injury to a second rate receiver LAST year.

You want a hankey before you sob all over yourself. This pity party is sad. I'd worry more about your team not laying an egg this sunday then a football injury to a second rate receiver LAST year.

Whose whining? I'm just saying I hope they play eye for an eye. Like drilling a guy in baseball for payback. If Seattle is gonna pull that **** then the Niners should be going one for one and going for the knees of Seattle players as well.

I'm ready for the 1st place showdown tonight. Who latches ahold of the division tonight never to let go, the aging HOFer or the young gun poised to take the AFC by storm.

I almost got through typing that without chuckling.

If by valid you mean comparing baseball retaliation to football injuries I weep for your children. This is like Hoppy bringing Oregon into any argument.

If by valid you mean comparing baseball retaliation to football injuries I weep for your children. This is like Hoppy bringing Oregon into any argument.

Retaliation in football goes back a long ways. It is similar to baseball retaliation and if a guy intentionally tries to injury a player he should have his coming.

Retaliation in football goes back a long ways. It is similar to baseball retaliation and if a guy intentionally tries to injury a player he should have his coming.

Ok ill concede you can go ahead and take out Hills knees. What's fair is fair he caused the injury he gets injured.

Latest posts

Back