Brewing tonight in MIDDLEBURY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codfishhead

Reaction score
I'm going to get a starter spinning on my stir plate now. I'm think I'll start heating water around 4 or 5. Be brewing in my garage for the follow 5 hrs. Anyone want to check out my system pm me and I'll send you it address.

Cheers
Jay

Decided a Schwarzbier is what I'm brewing. Crushing 11 lbs of grain, running to the store to buy a hose to hook directly to my well tank for water in garbage, then firing the ***** up.

I know I just put this out there so I'll create another post for a CT gathering.

Here's what you missed

Last edited by a moderator:
Kegs firing up again today. Starter spinning away right now. It's still a coin toss between an Oatmeal Stout or a Rye Beer.

Working from home next couple days per The Blizzard of 2015.

Screw it I'm brewing :mug:

Prep done. All hatches battened down. Gas in giant snowblower and brand spanking new whole house generator.

F U Blizzard. Bring that chit :ban:

Now just need to decide what I'm brewing for my blizzard beer.
Let's see its cold and white out. Big time and nasty storm coming. White out conditions.

So I'm thinking something big and powerful. Maybe an Imperial Black out stout for my white out blizzard.

What do you think of that?

Back