Hello from a Brew Noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callmebazza

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got back to the US after living abroad and have been looking forward to getting into home brewing for a VERY long time. I love beer SO much it's not even funny. But I'm sure everyone here understands that sentiment...

As of right now I have my very first brew, a Weissen, sitting in the dark, going volcanic with yeast eruptions in its primary fermentation stage. :rockin: So far, its been a blast! I did a lot of studying up beforehand, and was given some excellent coaching by the experts at the store I went to. Even now, it's just too much fun! I look forward to learning from all of you, and sharing my experiences as I get better and better.

Cheers :mug:

Hi everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself - my name's Michael. I just got back to the US after seven years living in Tokyo, Japan, and have been looking forward to getting into home brewing for a VERY long time. I love beer SO much it's not even funny. But I'm sure everyone here understands that sentiment...

Welcome back stateside.

There is also a subset of brewers that do their own sake, if you brought a taste for that back home.

Welcome to the board Michael, it's always nice to see more Florida brewers. Sounds like you're off to a great start.

Latest posts

Back