• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Pack bottle carrier - kraft

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
Another thread reminded me to post this. I have about 175 - 180 extra 4 pack bottle carriers (kraft) that I do not need. Purchased 200 for another project and that project is changing gears a little. Anyway, they cost me about $.52/each delivered. Like to stay as close to that as possible but I'm flexible.

cbc4k.jpg

Bump for a great deal! I bought 10 of these from him, they are brand new and look just like the picture. I have no idea if he still has any, but if he does, he's legit.

Sorry all...Been a little busy and didn't realize there were several responses. Yes, I have plenty left. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM.

Another thread reminded me to post this. I have about 175 - 180 extra 4 pack bottle carriers (kraft) that I do not need. Purchased 200 for another project and that project is changing gears a little. Anyway, they cost me about $.52/each delivered. Like to stay as close to that as possible but I'm flexible.

cbc4k.jpg

Please contact me @ [email protected] I would like to purchase some of your inventory on the 4-packs

@ .52 each I'm interested in 40. But since the original post was from 2010 I'm not holding out much hope!

This is where he bought them from TWO YEARS AGO. Maybe you guys can chip in split them. It's $77 for 200 of them plus shipping: http://www.pakitproducts.com/cardboard4packbottlecarrierkraft.aspx
I bought several from him years ago and they are great quality, but I doubt that he still has any considering he hasn't posted anything or responded to anything on this forum for almost a year. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back