What do you think of this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are these beers available to the public yet? :mug:

On my way to Titusville next week.

Cool. Homebrew swap??? PM me if you want to swap a few.

Our you checking out Blue Canoe while you are home?

Anyone that is totally sick of me changing my mind, I would just stop opening updates of this thread.:D I have major issues with decision making.

So I just messed with another idea. What do you think?

FreshLogo.png

I realize now that I have to lift the grain to be a layer above the sun.

OK. Last logo post for me. Sorry for all the pain. Many label posts to come. I've decided on this logo and I really like it. Here are the first two labels I've created with the new logo.

I want to try and make loud/modern type labels for the most part. I think I might finally be on to something.

Critique away!

NewestMilkStout.png

LibertyStoutOfficial.png

Don't know why the top and bottom of the second label is off-colored. It isn't in the design.

Wish I could bring some back, but I'm not checking a bag. Stupid TSA.

As for the Canoe, I always hit it when I'm back there. Fortunately, it's within walking distance of where I stay. :drunk:

The label for Liberty Stout is excellent and I like the new logo. One minor quibble is that the statue and name Liberty Stout could be just a bit bigger.

I also like the Milk Stout label but I feel like the logo gets a little lost in the splashing milk. If you could lower the splashes a bit, I think that would help.

Excellent work! I think you really have something.

Latest posts

Back