Show us your sculpture or brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rig.jpg

Long time lurker, first time posting. Thanks to all in this group. Great advice and inspiration. Anyways, here is my Brew Tree.

Nice work. Is that Superstrut you used? I'm just finishing up my brew tree using Superstrut and it looks quite similar.

Will post pictures when done shortly. But yours looks great. Good work.

Long time lurker, first time posting. Thanks to all in this group. Great advice and inspiration. Anyways, here is my Brew Tree.

Nice work. Is that Superstrut you used? I'm just finishing up my brew tree using Superstrut and it looks quite similar.

Do you mind posting any a pictures of how you mounted the burners?

Just finished welding up my new stand. Made out of bed frames again. 2 Stainless fronts from dishwashers and a scrap piece of stainless I had for the top. I still have to put wood on the bottom to have a place to mount my chiller and stuff. Getting ready for electric brewing.

Stand.jpg

Just finished welding up my new stand. Made out of bed frames again. 2 Stainless fronts from dishwashers and a scrap piece of stainless I had for the top. I still have to put wood on the bottom to have a place to mount my chiller and stuff. Getting ready for electric brewing.

Washer doors!?!? That's genius.

I just did that instead of drilling return ports.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My Ghetto 'Brew Easy' build. Used it for the first time this past weekend. I also ferment in the kettle (fusti).

yA8RZGt.jpg

Here is the Kettle (fusti)

DmW6TBf.jpg

Two tier system that is pump driven with quick disconnects. Use gravity to go from MLT to boil pot. Chill water for plate chiller due to hot Georgia water temp. About 15 mins from boil to 75 using a whirlpool(5 gallon batch). Got a 5 micron water filter and water softener.

IMG_3342.jpg

We collaborate within the brew club a bit. Here is one instance using my F150 brew stand. Working on a single tier keggle setup this winter thanks to this thread. A couple 2x4's across the bed rails and some plywood for the HLT's. MLT's on the tailgate and kettles on the ground. Have had as many as 3 sets of coolers lined up for our club brew before. On demand propane heater in the foreground we use to get tap water near strike and to clean with. This is one of many of setups I've used to get beer made.

img_2326-2-67673.jpg

Second one is a gravity stand we used at a buddies house for a while until it got to be too much for him to have around.

215-2-67674.jpg

Third is my double brew stand that I had for a while when I threw two 5 gallon batches at a time. Had more help and more room back then. Hated to let this setup go.
284-2-67675.jpg

My current setup. Getting tired of hoisting that HLT up there and trying to hold it to get the bungies around the handles. This is why I'm building my single tier.

1123-2-67676.jpg

Solid surface counter top from Habitat for Humanity 30.00 my old welding table some emt paint and a couple 2x4s. I have a 16 gallon brew pot coming for my B day.

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

OK2NlfxoHkX2XHXbM8XCHH4NBVjTpsy-xnbpHd4J8QN6v9LvP9DIN4yTQPefgTPM7HJKDofcPSGhynZA8OhNbtX_GWYTMlmEkGGQjGU_-l1nKlRJ97tgcCf930TrjAOr_7rJsBdYui7Wlfu8LzhCATNkOzB0C-fh89j6MWR8jhf3S9t_4pV5MMv8_zzffejg7YQwPYyHDVwGTTTuVLFt-TGqyE4OlS2AaMD_1W2qkFfyUkFm2IvYNqupn_rBdL2LC1NVBTWXJ7J99eOAZNq6fcsUJ-Z4Mg3wkMBUB1UcHiLQd8DgvIpIzx-9lRrnxd845EaZKoBLNJKwY_7ZwxGL4UdzBLl4j05N0xblwLXP5duplXDl8R9WHtg-ddqnyQHC-x6nH7-84I28twXMSM2Pmx8xhEp24knZRVk27nK2gmzVno9QhC7UNQ-dLTJyZcl2fF3FChs58Q8vPKWxf_5wT6Gli5YV69VyYhAkbC8xPKoRGx1dYg4k2b4cay-m1yN_2oeyGAXljp6UsHYOGF2UMCRwXogJ-zR9SpHge6HjXdoN0368Xj8TQ_uLyem4GurYmPe-Zw4rK784H201l8iIZ36JPJ5mtF5pQbEpfN_GWAM=w514-h685-no

H6ghWvV2DZLjLjjuLQRneJj40aTKde_xOdrtIkpJg_SbMEqn53A06ghLUhg6bFLpdGwjQaUREBTbd20vdoxEx8AwPNvNGezDUaIreMQ7LM1S_HuFzPWdDKVvup83BJgnZLqOZ2dhlAyE615G7c7QtezIkvkhPy4cUYdhs0rrGzejkpIWqONRJYPFEjI2WyeLpyll3LhkCTHlZPCiScuVFKRYRwORwt-XXzFqXMj0ftjwAiFUVPLgRWpQzGvsIxNUKQITpsWU8RS9rXYd1O4rzHXtT7vAKowRwUqIqR0r3L9PP2Ts1pLKsK9pWERtfqGSOS2pQeUMfvDJBaiPyisinig8fJPS1sZ8EszcBFtFmYomTkH0043ctoZULO9lTaNkanvohGkYN6ozxRPjFpYMe4sWRThxjwgYXVjclrHQ2BA0MeyVlGqmhMsrpAPFrZCXsVWcwvbrL64IsI-GrX0-1FFnoqsY4gSEBByVJzrXjX9-sfKYig6SjoCP_WCGMZjncg-31KG-cuK-AWWcIlW2mQgJ_gpShCwQhWZyKibXrO9Fv3w36xTYdduQHIhgzDwSYFZll8Mg8rIa2XHuP68DAs3nZLCPrcwZ3oZqvn3cqQc=w514-h685-no

Superstrut Three-Tier Brew Stand
Gravity fed, weldless, and gas-powered.

Endless inspiration from everyone's posts and write-ups.

[emoji115]🏻[emoji115]🏻[emoji115]🏻
Beautiful Work!!!! Saved for inspiration!!!! What burners did you go with?

[emoji115]🏻[emoji115]🏻[emoji115]🏻
Beautiful Work!!!! Saved for inspiration!!!! What burners did you go with?

Thank you (hopefully I'm correctly assuming you're commenting on my stand). I used two BG14 burners (Bayou Banjo burners).

Took one from my Blichmann floor burner and bought a second (from Adventures in Homebrewing [www.homebrewing.org] ). The three tier will sure beat lifting full keggles of wet grain on brew day with my previous setup. Haven't brewed on it yet though.

Thank you (hopefully I'm correctly assuming you're commenting on my stand). I used two BG14 burners (Bayou Banjo burners).

Took one from my Blichmann floor burner and bought a second (from Adventures in Homebrewing [www.homebrewing.org] ). The three tier will sure beat lifting full keggles of wet grain on brew day with my previous setup. Haven't brewed on it yet though.

You are correct sir! Really looking forward to hearing your feedback on this setup. I've been collecting strut and brackets for a year off jobsites. Keep us updated!!!!

Back