What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Startin on some Bud regular & vodka. Munchin some left over roast beast with it. Gunna be a while till those IPA's are ready...

Another oktoberfest celebration
ForumRunner_20131005_135410.png

WesleyS said:
A little Centennial IPA.

Sadly, I won't be able to drink anything else until much later tonight. Hopefully it will include killing this growler of Centennial and drinking this.

Anyone else having a problem uploading pictures on the iPhone app? It keeps telling me the picture I'm uploading is an invalid image file. Weird.

I have a bottle of Krunkin in the keezer, about to go pop it open.

My Black Pig Black Imperial IPA. This bottle didn't carb much, but mmmm delicious.

Putting the finishing touches on a growler of my Scottish Ale (Innis & Gunn clone) while brewing my Spiced Christmas Ale and watching Michigan State win on the road at Iowa. Off to the brew festival next week in Denver. Can't wait to pick up some new recipes that I've actually had a chance to sample. :mug:

Popped open a Karbach's Krunkin Pumpkin. The app won't let me add a photo oh well. Nice pumpkin flavor and not at all boozy.

Already posted but now with picture:

Black Pig black imperial IPA
The peated malt is shining through on this one in a delicious way.

ForumRunner_20131005_150639.jpg

Started the morning off with a Petrus aged pale to keep the sour theme going. On to a Green Bullet from Green Flash at the local shoppe...

Edit: damn auto-correct

Belgian style abbey ale, trying to finish up the keg so i can move my brown ale out of the secondary.

St Arnold's Elissa IPA. One of my favorite smaller breweries in TX, that always put out a consistently good product. Need to pick up their Christmas Ale next time.

StArnolds.jpg

Latest posts

Back