Beer School Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trouble-Brewing

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for advice on brewing schools, any help or tips would be sweet. I know UCD has a few programs, one through the school where you get a BS and the master brewers program at the local brewery Sudwerks. I am a jc transfer student and I applied to UCD to do there brewing program through the food science program. I have all of the prerequisites done for the program but my grades a just under the minimum requirement so I am not sure I will get in. I work part time at Sudwerks bottling so I have seen the master brewers program and it looks sweet but is full for the next three sessions. I have been looking into other schools just in case I don't get in, which brings me to my question. Whats the deal with Brewlab in Sunderland England? I have been looking at there 3 month program, didn't it used to be 6? Is it a good school? Any help or advice on other schools would be great, thanks.

Definitely consider Siebel Institute in Chicago, which also does a split course with a facility in Germany. I spent two weeks there and was very impressed with the amount of information I was given in that time.

Latest posts

Back