Brewery Logo Brag Thread *PICS* - Great Work billpa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
Well, I was going to post this in the Labels forum, but I wanted max exposure (for myself, as well as billpa's services!!) so I figured I'd start here where everyone 'hangs out'!! (Feel free to move to labels if its more appropriate or served its time here)

First off I must give a hugeeee thanks to billpa here on the forums. I'm so pleased with the work that he did for me on designing my brewery logo and a label template, I can't describe! If you are graphic design/photoshop illiterate like me, I highly recommend requisitioning his services if you are serious about having a professional, bad-a$$ looking label. I know some of you already have and would also recommend his work (BeeCave, BlackDog, and so on logos look excellent as well!). Bill kept me very involved in the process and the design is 50% my thoughts, interpretations, and requests and 50% his mastery of graphic design.

Anyway, without further teasing, here is the "final" logo and a picture of the "final" label template in two colors. Bill has supplied me with a master file of the label so that I can change the color and text on the label on my own whim and for each batch I brew! The ring under the wheat trim is transparent and allows the label color to show through the logo... Unbeatable!! Anyway, like I said, without any further teasing:

RoaringBullLogo1-LowResResize.jpg

RoughLabel1LowResResize.jpg

RoughLabel2LowResResize.jpg

Now it's time to make some cafepress merchandise and join all you other HBT 'pros'!! Thanks again bill!!

Yeah that pretty much rocks. Professional job for sure. I'd like him to do the same thing, but probably costs a bit more than I am willing to spend right now.

Thanks McKBrew!

Contact billpa if you are at all interested... Don't want to speak for Bill, but he may be able to work with you since you already have the basis for your logo pretty much 99% figured out...

I had nothing. I explained to him in words what I envisioned and my inspiration for the brewery name and he thought up everything and has worked with me almost non-stop for the last 7 days to pump this out and get it to something that I 100% approved of and enjoyed. Definitely a top notch guy...

Dang! That looks awesome! So when ya goin' pro with that bad boy?

I may just have to give Billpa a little bizness.....

Won't be going pro for a little while... hell maybe ever being realistic... but I wanted to get something drafted up and get some sort of copyright thrown on it in case I ever intend to go into business with the name and my brewery business ideas. I can envision my brewpub already, but that doens't mean it will ever actually happen...

If I have anything to say about it though, it will...

Pics of the actual "Roaring Bull V":

RoaringBullFerry.jpg

RoaringBullFerry2.jpg

As you can see, Bill did a great job of pulling in many aspects of the boat into the animal version. Color for sure... Background is similar to susquehanna valley... oh and doesn't that nameplate look pretty similar to the logo? :)

olllllo said:
Man, I'm jealous and I have a billpa original!

I wouldn't be jealous at all. Bill presented me with his prior HBT work and yours is definitely high quality as well. Definitely one of my favorites and one of the factors that convinced me to go with billpa! :mug:

Fricking Awesome graphics. I like the little story on the label.

billpa ROCKS! The guy is an ARTEEEST!

Back