Wanted: Jester King Gotlandsdricka

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odinsgift

Reaction score
Can trade brewery fresh Firestone, Figueroa Mountain, TapIt, and Telegraph.

Hopefully it isn't too limited. What style of beers do you prefer?
Thank you.

I hope its not limited too. I dont think it'll be as limited as say their sours but I should find some once they announce the release, hopefully. I'm not picky at all. I like pretty much everything from RIS to sours. I'm been on a sour and malty/belgians binge not having a lot of hoppy beers currently. I'll Let you know when I find some. IDK when they are actually releasing it yet

They are having a cask tapping of it at the Alamo Draft House in South Austin tonight, so hopefully soon. Firestone is doing a sour project, plus farmhouse and brett beers, but none in bottles yet, or growler fills for that matter, but I ask every time.

I should be soon. Guess we are just waiting for the bottles to condition maybe. They usually announce when they give it to the distributors. I'm confident I'll find a bottle of it because I want to try it also. I love the one offs breweries do. It's harder here because breweries cant sell beer on site but they might have a cask/ferkin at a bar somewhere.

DisturbdChemist said:
I should be soon. Guess we are just waiting for the bottles to condition maybe. They usually announce when they give it to the distributors. I'm confident I'll find a bottle of it because I want to try it also. I love the one offs breweries do. It's harder here because breweries cant sell beer on site but they might have a cask/ferkin at a bar somewhere.

Isnt the no on sale sight part of what they sued TABC over?
I know the labeling was the main issue.

Isnt the no on sale sight part of what they sued TABC over?
I know the labeling was the main issue.

They only got items related to 'free speech' like ABV on labels, and advertising on the back. The no local sales and the three tier distribution rules are still intact.

Which really sucks because while I'm a fanboy of free speech, I like to know what alcohol content I'm drinking so I don't stand up at the bar and fall over because I've been drinking bottles of 8% that taste like 4.5%

You can use Specs to monitor when Gotlandsdricka hits the shelves. If you can't find someone to trade, just PM me when it shows up on the Spec's catalog and we can trade.

I believe it is available in bottles now. I could not view the Specs inventory online, but saw a bottle picture on Untappd.
I have a firestone anniversary ale to trade.

Latest posts

Back