Passed my PE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDWHAHB

Reaction score
Got word today that I passed my professional engineering (PE) exam! I took it in control systems. Unfortunately I'm working in kansas this week with nobody to celebrate with....soon enough....
Cheers, jeffro

Got word today that I passed my professional engineering (PE) exam! I took it in control systems. Unfortunately I'm working in kansas this week with nobody to celebrate with....soon enough....
Cheers, jeffro

Way to go. :D

I spent my first 7 years working in control systems. Entertained the notion of taking the PE, but never pulled the trigger. I recently moved the the Economics and Scheduling department at my plant, and i think that's effectively killed any motivation I might have had to get my PE.

We should have met up. I was staying in topeka and working at a power plant. In kansas city now. Blind tiger brewpub has good beers.

Control systems took some studying as I haven't done it long and went to school for geological engineering. All done now.

I was at Jefferies last month, actually I was there for about 2 months. I'm a test technician. We do boiler tuning. Also we are putting OFA on Jeffery 3.

Congrats on finally being a Professional! I cant take mine until 2013 but I remember how excited I was when I passed the EIT.

Now go brew a PE Pale Ale!

Congrats! I passed the civil exam in 2008. Out of the 3 people in my office who took the recent exam 2 passed.

Congrats on the PE! It's a great feeling getting that email saying you passed. Now to RDWHAHB.

It was brutal; I got the email that results were in, but the 3G was sketchy and had to drive a couple hours before I could log-in for results. It was brutal.

Congrats on finally being a Professional! I cant take mine until 2013 but I remember how excited I was when I passed the EIT.

Now go brew a PE Pale Ale!

PE Pale Ale is an excellent idea.

Congrats!! My wife is a PE (civil) and she's currently reviewing for the PLS (professional land surveyor) test in April so I know how brutal it is. It's quite an achievement!!

I still get to wait another 1 1/2 years until I can take mine. I am really hoping to get out of environmental engineering before I take it. Would much rather get it for something related to chemical engineering.

Back