What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had a drink in two days. Still feel horrible.

Little sample of my Mosaic dry-hopped Farmhouse ale, Uncle Elroy.

Bottling it right now.

View attachment 240301

Hahaha. I hate suffering days later from a hangover. Bottling make it sound like torture.

What a day. Drank quite a bit at the beer festival, then ate dinner (with lots of water,) went up to the Firebird festival and sold hot chocolate and baked goods with the scouts, stood in the mud and rain to watch the makeshift bird go up in flames and then came home to find the oldest cat had passed. Really need this glass of crack before I pass out.
View attachment 240329
View attachment 240330
View attachment 240331

Sorry to hear.

More hb zombie dust after beating the family in monopoly cards.

What a day. Drank quite a bit at the beer festival, then ate dinner (with lots of water,) went up to the Firebird festival and sold hot chocolate and baked goods with the scouts, stood in the mud and rain to watch the makeshift bird go up in flames and then came home to find the oldest cat had passed. Really need this glass of crack before I pass out.

Sorry about your cat.

Still working on this bottle of breakfast stout. Debating what I should move to next.

CameraZOOM-20141206212907796.jpg

Lame question, what computer is that?

Hp chrome book - model 14 ( with a bunch of numbers and letters I can't read because they are two small).

It's not a bad little laptop. Does everything I need to do, but I can always RDP to a server at work if I need serious processing power.

3rd string qb no problem 38-0 at the half. Hey Ridre do you think these sh!tty Buckeyes will be preseason #1 next year? Lol
To stay on topic drunk as hell and still drinking beer.

who's really to blame when having BB gun wars in the woods? the guy shooting at the guy, or the guy shooting at the guy?

on my PunkSkin Ale.

My father in law lost an eye to a bow and arrow. ******* one-upped my pellet-to-the foot before I was even born. ****ing dick. Seriously, his name is dick.

View attachment 240329
View attachment 240330
View attachment 240331

I'm queen ******* for "liking" your post. I'm sorry about your kitty. How long did you have it?
Also, those aholes who burned the bird early a suck. People suck sometimes. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

@remmy you need to man up buddy. :cross:

View attachment 240316
Does anyone else have other uses for their brew pot?😄

My version of Janet's Brown

Nice buck!

View attachment 240329
View attachment 240330
View attachment 240331

Sorry to hear about your cat. It's always hard to lose a pet.

Enjoying this while watching football. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417921726.994870.jpg

Sorry to hear that sad news, Mark. I hate that feeling. Hope it passes for you and hope you enjoyed your time with that cat.

Cranberry juice mixed with water. Bottled my beer and am on my way to bed soon. Big day tomorrow.

Hahaha. I hate suffering days later from a hangover. Bottling make it sound like torture.

Try back-to-back-to-back hangovers over three ****ing days. It sucks.

I can't wait to pick-up my kegging equipment from my buddy. It's at his house in NYC. Just haven't linked with him yet to grab it. When I do, the wife gets a new fridge in the kitchen and I take my old fridge down to the basement, where the kegerator project begins.

3rd string qb no problem 38-0 at the half. Hey Ridre do you think these sh!tty Buckeyes will be preseason #1 next year? Lol
To stay on topic drunk as hell and still drinking beer.

Fing crazy. I thought OSU was the better team but after Barett went down, my money was on Wisconsin. I still think they are not top 4 but Meyer has it ready to go. They are the standard in the B1G.

I said I didn't want to get piss drunk tonight...that plan is out the window.

Fing crazy. I thought OSU was the better team but after Barett went down, my money was on Wisconsin. I still think they are not top 4 but Meyer has it ready to go. They are the standard in the B1G.

I said I didn't want to get piss drunk tonight...that plan is out the window.

I still think they are a year away from being ready for primetime but I am loving this beatdown. Is it just me or does Cardale Jones look like a big Gary Coleman from different strokes?

You never went to college?

Did but didn't drink beer. Hard alcohol, mainly. But never really overdid it.

Hangovers began after college. I've just never had a back-to-back let alone 3 in a row like this week.

Try back-to-back-to-back hangovers over three ****ing days. It sucks.

I can't wait to pick-up my kegging equipment from my buddy. It's at his house in NYC. Just haven't linked with him yet to grab it. When I do, the wife gets a new fridge in the kitchen and I take my old fridge down to the basement, where the kegerator project begins.

I had a chance to get a new fridge to either do a fermenter fridge or upgrade my kegerator but missed out as I didn't have a hitch/trailer.
****!

You never went to college?

Hahaha

More hb zombie dust.
I need to get more variety on tap.

Back