What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I'll be very busy mastering the 12-ounce curl today on the deck.

Second Coff. Decided I didn't want to drive 40 miles to training. Instead, I'm doing it remotely and going to another new, local brewery to get some beer. They're not officially open yet. It's just good to know people.

Where do you work/what do you do? I want your job (at least from the sounds of it)!

Same here. I'll be very busy mastering the 12-ounce curl today on the deck.

Second Coff. Decided I didn't want to drive 40 miles to training. Instead, I'm doing it remotely and going to another new, local brewery to get some beer. They're not officially open yet. It's just good to know people.

Nice.

I am strongly considering changing Fridays to "work from home" days in the near future. Maybe after I catch up from next week's vacation.

Nope I just thought it was foaming. :)

It was definitely foaming up and pushing on the foil. the Citra Saison that it was pitched into started going yesterday...nice and steady. Then this morning I was surprised that the action had increased and I had to put blow off tubes on them.

Still on coffee.

Just smacked up some beer here.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406644746.992333.jpg

Strawberry Gose and a Brett brown. Also brought some of my home brew. Awesome place.

Easy Rye Da.

Pretty good. Would like more rye flavor. The hops definitely overpower the malt in this beer but it's so ****ing easy to drink. Half growler will be gone soon.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406646463.979226.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406646482.545030.jpg

Re-fill.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406648630.368051.jpg

Two cups of breakfast out of the way. Looking for what's for lunch.

The sad part is that it's probably true and can work.

You don't think people get into the beer game and create breweries with a audience in mind? Look at Vermont. Lines at every brewery and the thing that pisses me off is 90% of the people in lines think they know everything there is about beer and brewing. I love going to my local spots and chatting with brewers (and always bring them samples of my beers) to get feedback and stuff. But when someone is there and says **** like, "What kind of Cilantro hops did you use in that beer?", how the **** do you think I'm going to react? ****'s stupid.

You don't think people get into the beer game and create breweries with a audience in mind? Look at Vermont. Lines at every brewery and the thing that pisses me off is 90% of the people in lines think they know everything there is about beer and brewing. I love going to my local spots and chatting with brewers (and always bring them samples of my beers) to get feedback and stuff. But when someone is there and says **** like, "What kind of Cilantro hops did you use in that beer?", how the **** do you think I'm going to react? ****'s stupid.

Well, what kind of cilantro hops do you use, Remmy?

Well, what kind of cilantro hops do you use, Remmy?

After listening to 2 hrs of Bob Marley, a cigar and beers, I might go pick random plants from around my property and call them fairy hops and dump them into my Brett beers. People will buy my beer at $29/350 ml especially if I have a clever name for it (naturally makes it taste better).

After listening to 2 hrs of Bob Marley, a cigar and beers, I might go pick random plants from around my property and call them fairy hops and dump them into my Brett beers. People will buy my beer at $29/350 ml especially if I have a clever name for it (naturally makes it taste better).

You have to market it as a Limited Release and put a bottle limit on it.

Coke with canned chilli at work.

That's a high octane lunch there! :D

Also be sure to mention the line forms six hours before you open.

I wouldn't wait 15 minutes in a line for any beer. Yeah, I love beer but my local store has plenty of good stuff that I don't have to wait for.

Water. Spent the morning/early afternoon hiking with the kids. About to make more coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

IBC Cream Soda.

Planted a single Cascade rhizome this year. Here's my bounty going into the dehydrator. In about three years, this bine will be rockin'!

DSC05157.jpg

Rye hop bomb.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406663303.330799.jpg

Beer is discounted in price since it's in a solo cup. I save money anywhere possible. More stocks to buy. Good thing no one can see me.

As an added bonus you could sell crappy food and bottled water at double the normal, inflated prices!

Would you mind if I serve those who pull out their notepads to write notes for Beeradvocate as they smell, swirl, gargle with and swallow tasters at breweries?

Back