What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me a grown man didn't just type the word cray.
*shakes head and questions the fate of humanity*

Haha...at least he didn't throw a second "cray" in there. UConn game is a done deal. I really think Nova will crush the Huskies.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Next.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395364565.157034.jpg

Haha...at least he didn't throw a second "cray" in there. UConn game is a done deal. I really think Nova will crush the Huskies.

That definitely would've been worse, but unless he has a teenage daughter who hijacked his phone and typed that post, I'm calling for the revocation of his man card.

What is really "cray cray" is that Billy Rafferty has a job. "Onions!!" What does that even mean?!?!

My German II Ipa. enter it into homebrew comp kind of good. And finishing off a bit of Tabor Home Blackberry Dessert wine Ive had a long time now. At 16.7% you bet your ace it tastes like pie. Wow amazingly delicious. Not to mention dangerously delicious as well. The little clear bottle of wine will do nicely for when I bottle up my blueberry pyment. 375 ml is perfect size, imo.

Had a Sam Adams rebel IPA (eh, ok) and then a Borderlands Brewing (AZ brewery in Tucson) prickly pear American wheat which is really damn tasty considering I typically don't like American wheat beers.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395366146.102387.jpg

I got my one and only I the fridge... should I? Was planning some rye whiskey

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Yes. Yes you should.

I have a bottle to throw in your d'extra box later this year.

You need to taste it fresh to see how it ages, right?

Imperial Pilsner....had to try it! Collaboration b/w Italian brewery and Dogfish head

White Dog Brewery

How do you think it compares to the DFH version?

I thought the Birra del Borgo version was drier with higher carb level. Liked it better than DFH version.

Napier. Onions!

I can't stand Rafferty. The NCAA tourney needs Gus Johnson back!

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Yes. Yes you should.

I have a bottle to throw in your d'extra box later this year.

You need to taste it fresh to see how it ages, right?

True. I do. I forgot about the d'extra thanks for reminding me. Once I finish this bottle I'll grab it. I wanted to try that and the BW. Gotta love the peer pressure on here. I don't mind it lol

Water... drank too much last night. Woke up with a hang-over. Water is my friend today... and probably tomorrow. I hate a hang-over.

Phone was being retarded but had 4 talls of Two Hearted with dinner and got my tix for KBS tapping next week. About to watch second half of American Horror Story:Asylum to get away from stupid effin basketball.

Dang hard to imagine a kid that can't rid a bike because of a disability. If you have an extra minute, just go click this kids button. She gets a bike that she straps into. Rett Syndrome is no joke. Sorry for the intrusion, only a few days left to help Lydia!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/help-my-special-needs-daughter-win-adaptive-tricycle-464444/

IMG_0821-e1394459495803-383x246.jpg

Will nominate when I get on a computer. Phones sucking

Having this because of coldcrash

1395367890090.jpg

So, I have to admit. I have an absolute crush on this brewery.

Golden Road Brewing from Los Angeles. It's amazing. All their stuff has been just perfect. Can't get enough of it. 3 different IPAs that have all been amazing. Found some fresh " Wolf Among Weeds" IPA. 8.0% with a beautiful Citrus and slight floral aroma. Deeee- licious!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395368033.817840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So, I have to admit. I have an absolute crush on this brewery.

Golden Road Brewing from Los Angeles. It's amazing. All their stuff has been just perfect. Can't get enough of it. 3 different IPAs that have all been amazing. Found some fresh " Wolf Among Weeds" IPA. 8.0% with a beautiful Citrus and slight floral aroma. Deeee- licious!

View attachment 187293

After seeing them in workaholics I want to try their beer

After seeing them in workaholics I want to try their beer

Hahaha. I didnt know they did an episode with them. Hilarious show. I need to see that episode now.

Also just saw a pic on twitter that they (Golden Road Brewing) had the guys from BrewDogs there. Not sure if its for an episode of the upcoming season, or if they were just "visiting".

I am envious cannot get nugget nectar anywhere around here, my cousin is coming down next week from Wisconsin and bringing me some beer but cannot get NN....

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Was gonna pick up a growler of it but it was $1 more for the growler than a 6 pack. :what:
Working on the growler of white ale still.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395370110.465335.jpg nice beer. First time having it. Good citrus flavor and nice dry finish. I'd buy it again.

Back