What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388971959.558353.jpg
Hb hopped malted apflewein, not sure if there's another name for what I made? Total experiment with leftover ingredients only think it could be sweeter

Captain Pumpkin's Maple Mistress from Saucony Creek Brewing Co. and Double IPA from Firestone Walker. Also I recently sampled many beers from Old Forge and they are VERY good

Not the worst thing I ever drank, certainly not the best! The cola shines, Maybe if I added some rum! Thanks Fins.

I stand corrected, that is disgusting! How they sell it is a mystery to me, at least my drain is flowing faster!
On a better note on to this after gargling some Jameson.

IMG_1188.jpg

Def. Packers are scary at Lambeau come playoff time against any team not named the San Francisco Forty Niners!!!!!!! Bam!!!

I stand corrected, that is disgusting! How they sell it is a mystery to me, at least my drain is flowing faster!

Great beer. And glad I have strayed away from the mole'.. I have almost snagged it up a few times

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Had some Boulevard Rye on Rye awesome stuff! Also some HB Dark Strong which is coming along nicely:) Dang going to be glued to the couch next week as well!

More Santa fe black ipa .the first and second are good.but once you hit that third one it gets really great. The type of beer your palate has to get acclimated to. Actually reminds me of my first black ipa I created.

Not the worst thing I ever drank, certainly not the best! The cola shines, Maybe if I added some rum! Thanks Fins.

Sorry to do that to you, it's quite complex isn't it? Mhurst111 made me suffer through that one so I thought I'd share it with others as well :D the rest are good I promise!

I just drank Lil Sumpin Sumpin from the bottle and Avery's The Reverend from a Whataburger cup that previously held Dr. Pepper. I moved and all my glassware is packed up in one of these 9000 boxes, WHAT?!

Sorry to do that to you, it's quite complex isn't it? Mhurst111 made me suffer through that one so I thought I'd share it with others as well :D the rest are good I promise!

No damage done! Wasn't expecting a great beer but the aftertaste was hard to kill.
Looked it up afterwards and some people liked it and rated it high, God bless them, nasty, nasty, stuff! LOL

No damage done! Wasn't expecting a great beer but the aftertaste was hard to kill.

Looked it up afterwards and some people liked it and rated it high, God bless them, nasty, nasty, stuff! LOL

The SKA mole strikes again....

I really don't understand how anyone can like it, but my neighbor loves it. He gave me a six pack, so I spread the wealth figuring it must be like cilantro...some people love it, others can't stand it.

It is the only SKA beer I don't like.

Over 30 oz. of coffee, as I attempt to teach the adolescent youth of America.

Haha. I'm hoping it's enough to get me to lunch.

I'm going for all of them, all 155 of them.

Good luck!

Coffee here as well. Rain washed away all of the snow; it's 43F here for now while we wait for this "Polar Vortex" to push through.

(Sounds like a good name for a wort chiller)

Good luck!

Coffee here as well. Rain washed away all of the snow; it's 43F here for now while we wait for this "Polar Vortex" to push through.

(Sounds like a good name for a wort chiller)

Thanks, appreciate it.

"Polar Vortex" sounds like a great winter beer.

And I promise the Boat beer is no where as undrinkable.

No the baot beer was pretty good actually, I drank it new years eve so I didnt want to be too tanked before getting to the bars

The SKA mole strikes again....

I really don't understand how anyone can like it, but my neighbor loves it. He gave me a six pack, so I spread the wealth figuring it must be like cilantro...some people love it, others can't stand it.

It is the only SKA beer I don't like.

I saw some in the mix six cooler and thought id spread some around as well. Ridire has one that he just received as well, hes the next victim :D

Earl grey tea. While waiting for my car to warm up in -9 temp with wind chill

You are lucky, its still -5 with a windchill of -17 here

More Coff.

I'm staying dry today. And I don't mean from the rain.

Back