What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... this stuff will put hair on your scrote or whatever you're packing! Pours like tar, really low carbonation, super-thin, dark brown head. Aroma is roasted malt and coffee with a hint of hops. Tastes similar - big roasty malt profile, a little chocolate, coffee, and an almost "implied" smokiness. Finishes with a lingering hop bitterness and a belly-warming effect from the 10.5% ABV. Go get you some!

10.5% is a session beer for me.

Drinking another Troegenator.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388963843.106305.jpg

Nugget Nectar releases tomorrow at the brewery. Might try to get up there this week for a case

I haven't seen the SeVIIn anywhere yet. if you haven't had either of the Bender's yet, the Coffee Bender will ruin you on the regular Bender.

I got seviin in swap o rama #3 or 4 back in August or September... If you can get get coffee bender and want to trade for some CO beers, send me a pm. I'm sure we can work something out.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388964645.158341.jpg

Need someone to get me a glass of water. Can't get up from the couch. Never drinking NightbTrain again.

Edit

Brett primary? What'd you use? What hops?

Edit: See you used EKG.

Yep Brett primary. I stepped up dregs from a funkwerks brew. I don't know what strain it is but it's a really fruity brett. I need to email them. I love it. For hops I use magnum for bittering and citra/centennial for the rest include dry hop once it's ready.

I don't know what beer your talking about on EKG

Yep Brett primary. I stepped up dregs from a funkwerks brew. I don't know what strain it is but it's a really fruity brett. I need to email them. I love it. For hops I use magnum for bittering and citra/centennial for the rest include dry hop once it's ready.

I don't know what beer your talking about on EKG

Whoops, you'd said US Goldings, I thought you said East Kent Goldings, but you weren't talking about this beer.

Sounds like a good strain. Think it's somehting other than the normal stuff?

Drinking a buddy's hb coffee brown. Other than the vodka he soaked grounds in, it's ok….

Orange Blossom Ale from Papago Brewing. It's been a couple of years, but it's not what I remember. :( Oh well, on to something else.

image.jpg

Whoops, you'd said US Goldings, I thought you said East Kent Goldings, but you weren't talking about this beer.

Sounds like a good strain. Think it's somehting other than the normal stuff?

Drinking a buddy's hb coffee brown. Other than the vodka he soaked grounds in, it's ok….

I don't have a clue what strain it is. I have yet to use any commercial strain yet. It might be proprietary

You can hate DFH if you want, but this is a beautiful beer

That's my favorite DFH. I have a WWS I need to open soon.

My parents are over so I haven't had time to give a play by play. I'm feeling good, might be time to crack open that bottle of jalapeño cucumber mead....

Do it and let them try and get feed back. Good with meads you can save them for another time

Just got yelled at for kicking most of the diabetes stout growler in one might... oh well..it was good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Just got yelled at for kicking most of the diabetes stout growler in one might... oh well..it was good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Why? We're you supposed to be supervising children?
If not, I say good job at being able to drink that much diabeetus. :D

Back