What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting tonight out with a semi local brew. I heard they are distributing to MO and NC now.

View attachment 294768

I see one of my stickers.... Makes me feel like I am beautifying the world through alcoholism!

Trying to sip the second pour of tea party. I won't call it a favorite beer... But it is a beer I could hurt myself with. Very tasty and easy t drink.

I have to say, you make some delicious looking homebrew.

Myself, half way to remmy'd on commercial beer. Not going all the way tonight. I have a new hire orientation tomorrow. It is really getting hard to congratulate people in coming to work with me.

We'll link up. Beer style.

Some "back of the fridge" beer. It's dark like a stout, cold like the leftovers, carbonated like Pepsi, tasty like vanilla, and now it's half gone like my mind. I would tell you more about it, but it was so long ago that it was brewed, I have no idea what it is.

I poured it in my Full Sail glass so that's what I'm going to call it "Beer that's in my Full Sail glass".

I hope it's as good as it sounds/looks. That is a fantastic hop, just not sure how well it stands up on it's own.

It's good. They do a whole series of single hop APAs based upon the same recipe, which is a little thin/astringent. The real problem is they don't use enough hops, and they all end up tasting similar. Overall, still worth trying. Never had hull melon before.

Apfelwein and ice cream. Still camping at Allegany with the family. :)
Been along time since I've been there, Nice!
Some "back of the fridge" beer. It's dark like a stout, cold like the leftovers, carbonated like Pepsi, tasty like vanilla, and now it's half gone like my mind. I would tell you more about it, but it was so long ago that it was brewed, I have no idea what it is.

I poured it in my Full Sail glass so that's what I'm going to call it "Beer that's in my Full Sail glass".
No picture, must not of happened:D
NEEd the sour cherry!

On someone's Uranus. Bell's, that is. Happy IPA day.

*still dealing with the ankle. At least the children are around to fetch me beer.
Feel better, hope it's nothing serious.
IPA day is my favorite day. 25 minutes left of my shift.
View attachment 294784
Totally unprepared, Trying to kill a keg of Hefe before rotating a IPA in, been a while since I've been to a store.
There are a few random IPAs in the fridge though ;)
Old Chub. Because, well. Old Chub. Lighting the coals on the grill. This and a Vidalia onion are going on the grill
Lookin good:rockin:

Feel better, hope it's nothing serious.

I hope so too. I think I have reached my max mileage this week. :mad:

I think it is just an issue with my forefoot at this point, I cant put downward pressure on my toes without a twinge of pain. The four story stair climb at work tomorrow might be a bit... 'fun.'

Firestone Double Jack now.

I'm headed to Portland tomorrow for 5 days. List your top 5 bars/places to check out live music starting now!
Also if you had to pick between visiting Astoria or Eugene which would it be?

Heh... some of us have deeper cellars than others. :D

'Sides... my 5yo knows to hit the taps when I send him for a beer.

5 years old and can't pick out the good stuff.... And I thought you were a shoe in for the first Eagle Scout Dark Lord award.

Latest posts

Back