What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Torpedo for IPA day. Used my new bottle opener on it and its super awesome! Thanks @pointcity-homebrew

WP_20150806_001.jpg

cawfeh. yesterday boss pulled the "no one can leave tomorrow until all of *specific order* is done". martha floccer knew what the work load was, kept us in the dark, then put us on 40 hours for the week. I want to s#!t on his desk and leave a note stating, "Happy go flocc yourself, now eat your cake!"

Coffee. I think I'll be taking a half day today if I can get away with it. Apparently going out for a whopping 2 hours results in a night of pure pain. :(

Took care of IPA day yesterday with Pinner, Mango Tango Foxtrot (Deep River Brewing), White Lies (Deep River Brewing), then killed a radler and a PBR.

Now where is @thecadjockey and his first brew day in the new house?

5 years old and can't pick out the good stuff.... And I thought you were a shoe in for the first Eagle Scout Dark Lord award.

That is the 14yo... He gets me the crappiest beer possible when I send him for one.

Coffee and fatness. Sausage egg biscuit. Didn't notice until after it was gone that it was a Fuzzymitten school of photography style photo.

_20150807_084528.jpg

Coff. Skipping a brew session for another day at the lake. Prepping food.

Happy Bday @wyobrewer1 .

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Also, I'll leave this famous quote from Mike Tyson:

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

cawfeh. yesterday boss pulled the "no one can leave tomorrow until all of *specific order* is done". martha floccer knew what the work load was, kept us in the dark, then put us on 40 hours for the week. I want to s#!t on his desk and leave a note stating, "Happy go flocc yourself, now eat your cake!"

The bastard. I am thinking it is a good time to put in for OT or roll the hours over to next week and get some flex time

@TheCADJockey 's brew day:

:hs: /10

Water.

Wife just picked up the fabric for my new BIAB bag, MIL is going to sew it up this weekend. Tiggggght.

Under $5 for a 20 gal bag w/drawstring.

I might be in Austin next weekend but not sure if I can make it to JK. If I can I'll pick one up for ya

Awesome if you can, if not its no biggie.
Helldorado just hit shelves here. Not bad, 22.00 per box/bottle, limit one per. I may sample it this weekend to see if I want to start cellaring them.

Back