What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just laid under my desk for 15 minutes. If I had thought enough to bring a pillow or bean bag chair, I'd relocate this entire production to the floor.

How about the Ostrich Pillow?

Drinking Coffee and Water

:mug:

ostrich pillow napping.jpg

get a room....drinking OJ and coffee wishing it was one of the beers I bought last night

I had originally had your name with a 49, which wasn't right. Then I put 99 and clicked your profile. I figured it couldn't be you, it said you were single. I'm sure not everyone updates that, but for some reason I wasn't sure and didn't want to tag the wrong guy. It would be pretty shocking to find out on the internet that whoever I accidentally tagged had a kid.

Water. Hungry...like a wolf.

I had originally had your name with a 49, which wasn't right. Then I put 99 and clicked your profile. I figured it couldn't be you, it said you were single. I'm sure not everyone updates that...

Last I checked, my profile said I was female... whatever that means.

thanks broheim!

thank beer sounds interesting, do you mind sharing the recipe?

Hey Mike sorry; just saw this.

Will PM you specifics when I get a chance but it's pretty simple.

85% Maris Otter
15% Flaked Oats

1.040 OG

****load of Simcoe, Columbus, Citra and Centennial in whirlpool and dry hop.

I've never met your wife, but I can say with the utmost certainty that your adorable daughter must get her looks from mom.

:D

lol for sure. And I will not worry when she gets older. By the time she's 5 she will be able to field strip, clean and repair automatic weapons.

Just got our daughters year 2 pictures back. She REALLY likes cake.

HBT caption contest. Keep it clean.

My coffe got cold. Still drinking this mess because I don't want to brew a new pot.

I see the following

-The look on BeerMeDuffMan's face when he gets his porch bombed with beermail

Back