What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine eats grass at every opportunity, cuz he's a weirdo. Or possibly part goat.

Well, the pup has a canine form of IBS, so he barfs pretty much every day and has "The 'rrhea" constantly... special hypoallergenic kibble and a probiotic diet and the whole bit.
Maybe I should trade him in for a goat...
1.I've always wanted a goat
2. A goat would enable me to not have to mow my crappy lawn every 3 days due to the cool, north Ontarian climate.
3. Goats don't talk back, unlike my 75lb mexican rottweiler...

2. A goat would enable me to not have to mow my crappy lawn every 3 days due to the cool, north Ontarian climate.

Wrong. Mine wouldn't shut up.

I miss my goat :(

Well, the pup has a canine form of IBS, so he barfs pretty much every day and has "The 'rrhea" constantly... special hypoallergenic kibble and a probiotic diet and the whole bit.

Flocc samsungs!!.... I may be a little intoxicated, but I know better than to post the exact same thing 5 times! !! Mind you, me and technologies are like oil and water.... which is bad for a 30something. ..

Water. PicoBrew is doing a deep clean cycle. Every thing went well except chilling. I just can't seem to get that right.

These two are trying to convince me its dinner time. Little do they know dinner time is when the clock says it is- and its not 5pm yet.

Handsome effers! Is the one in the front a Staff?

Longest paint job ever.

T-minus 52 minutes to thirsty Thursday, sans kid. Good stuff.

Welcome! Don't worry, it's not usually the phone. The mobile app gives you a 30 second post timing error, but it posts it. Leads to a lot of duplicate posts.

Glad I'm not the first! Plus.... I wish I could buy beer at a grocery store!
GD Ontario! ! .... But there's talks in the works to make that happen!

Back