Where to get 20 quart pot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockinar

Reaction score
Where can I get a 20 quart stainless steel pot? All I can find is 16 quart. I tried Wal-Marts, Targets, etc.

Anyone?

The Super-Wal-Mart nearby sells 22-qt stainless pots for about $45. You can also find them super cheap ($5-$10) at Old Time Pottery.

Northern Brewer has a good selection as well.

Of course, I saw these AFTER I bought my 16-qt stainless pot from a restaurant supply store for only $75... :mad:

Someone here (can't recall who) said they had really good deals at this place: http://www.zepole.com/

That 22qt at Wally World is a damn good one, but if you can get a bigger one (i.e. full boils) elsewhere, that's what I'd go with.

Sam75 said:
That 22qt at Wally World is a damn good one, but if you can get a bigger one (i.e. full boils) elsewhere, that's what I'd go with.

That's the pot I use. It's a thick walled pot with a good base for even heating. It cleans up pretty easily and I haven't boiled over in it yet. I'm not too displeased with the purchase. Plus, when I go Turkey Fryer, the ss pot will make for a decent chili pot or corn cooker.

I just bought a 20 quart stainless steel pot from Canadian Tire, so if you live in canada I would recommend getting it there. it was super cheap, only 35$

Back