Siphon Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicMike

Reaction score
Back in my hometown in South America when I last visited there (last year), seltzer water is a booming business, but one of the companies there catered to selling Siphon jugs of 4L to households where you just pressed on the nozzle and every drop of water was contained in awesome carbonation.

My question is, looking at some siphon's here (1L), they all require these little soda co2 chargers that need to be put into the back of the siphon to carbonate it and then removing it. Is there type of adapter to refill these co2 mini chargers with my co2 tank I have?

Or maybe an adapter to connect directly to the siphon?

I ask this because while carbonating 2L bottles is pretty fun and so forth, I still can't get my mind off wanted to use a siphon, seeing as how their is no loss in carbonation whatsoever. This would be helpful to know if anyone might be able to help me. Thank you

Back