Found this looking for Sanke Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noisy123

Reaction score
Not sure if I buy it but I got it from the NYtimes archives. [Yeah, yeah, save it for the debate forum ;)] I must have put Snake instead of Sanke.

deadsanke.jpg

What a Mythbusters episode. Sounds like he got rid of a few "friends". Maybe he was tired of being the camp biotch! - Dwain

some whould definitely send that to mythbusters!!! i thought that alcohol killed most bacteria. also, salmonella would take several days to kill you. are they thinking it was the venom! copperheads arent that poisonous, are they?

A "bung" fell out during the trip to the campsite...yet the keg held pressure and beer to serve after arriving??? Cask ale?? BS??

A "bung" fell out during the trip to the campsite...yet the keg held pressure and beer to serve after arriving??? Cask ale?? BS??

One keg was partly submerged and the bung flew out.

Supposedly from to much shaking on the trip there. Seems possible to me. Snake Bite Pale is coming down the pipeline. :mug:

I'm assuming a wooden keg and a rubber stopper. Who knows. Bunch of hillbillies up in the hills of KY. :rolleyes:

yeah copperheads arent as bad as there counterparts i doubt it was the venom.
++2 on the hillbillies and certainly weird certainly more to it

I know here years ago pabst used to come in a barrel with a bung on the side they used 2 prong taps
beerkeg-1.jpg

twintap.jpg

Back