Make Your Own Brewery Logo Bottle Opener Key Chain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thwizzit

Reaction score
I posted this in the Apfelwein thread but I figured maybe not everyone would see it.

I found a custom Print-On-Demand place that will make Bottle Opener Keychains and you can make one with your Brewery Logo on them for $6.99. If you want to make your own keychain bottle opener just go to PrintOnDemandShop.com and upload your label :)

4-15321293-0-1-1
4-15325339-0-1-0

So, I had a keychain made and it arrived today. It came out really nice and it's a good quality opener. Anyone else get one with their brewery logo on it?
apfelweinkeychainwk8.jpg

Those are cool as hell. As soon as I can come up with a logo I am gonna get some of those made.

Got mine today...I ordered the rubber coasters and a keychain. Let me ask something...is it too much to expect the logo to be friggin straight? I noticed "Thwizzit"'s actual product is crooked too. WTF?

FWIW, the coasters look cool.

Oh man, that's a drag. I didn't notice mine was crooked until you mentioned it but it doesn't bother me. Send them back or contact them and see what can be done.

Back