Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Reggie Wayne got signed today, so there's that. Had to check who drafted him...

I took him yesterday when I read the news. Dropped a guy who was even deeper in the depth chart.

Eh Defense I'm not to sure about. It was like choosing the tallest drawf.

And I know you used your first pick for Marshawn, which is smart, but outside of that pick Im not sure how you had such a horrible draft. You don't have another all-star on your team that you spent a second pick on, so to end up with Carr is just that much worse. For you. :D

I do what i do every year, use rookies to make up my roster and go from there, at least you can lean on your fantasy team to get you through another season of mediocrity in real life

I do what i do every year, use rookies to make up my roster and go from there, at least you can lean on your fantasy team to get you through another season of mediocrity in real life

Up until a few years ago, you also knew all too well what that was like. Only takes one year to turn things around...

In all seriousness, the Cooper, Funghess, and Lockett rookie picks were solid. I really hope you didnt take Carr before round 5... And Yeldon has potential but the Jags consistently blow every year. A good player cant shine when he's surrounded by schit. Hilton is a guy I'm interested in watching this year. Had him last year and loved his production, but they have so many offensive weapons this year that his points could take a big hit.

Either way, you will be sending me beer, which is all I'm concerned about at the end of the day.

:D

I think carr was crap i dont know 10th or later...,maybe 9, not sure right now. Hilton burned me too much last year to not have him on my team. Lockett im not as high as seeing game time but i wanted him just because i know they like him in 3 wideout sets for screens and could surpass kearse as a #3/#2 wideout.

Its all a crap shoot as long as McFadden wasnt on ANY of my teams this year its all a win for me.

I think carr was crap i dont know 10th or later...,maybe 9, not sure right now. Hilton burned me too much last year to not have him on my team. Lockett im not as high as seeing game time but i wanted him just because i know they like him in 3 wideout sets for screens and could surpass kearse as a #3/#2 wideout.

Its all a crap shoot as long as McFadden wasnt on ANY of my teams this year its all a win for me.

Lockett has much more potential for getting points on return TDs than he does catches, but I can certainly see him getting 1st team playing time this year. With Graham and Lynch though, he isnt gonna see the ball too often. Cooper is gonna be stud if Carr can actually get the ball to him. Again, good players on crap teams are a long shot. Now that McFadden is behind the best OL in the game, I think he has a big upside and will take the starting spot pretty soon into the season.

You say that until you realize its Darren ****ING MCFADDEN and he rips your heart out on a week to week basis and then gets hurt pff and on to really play with your heart strings......no im not bitter

You say that until you realize its Darren ****ING MCFADDEN and he rips your heart out on a week to week basis and then gets hurt pff and on to really play with your heart strings......no im not bitter

Haha someone does not like Darren very much. I have high expectations for him this year. I picked him in both my leagues. I always like to pick one or two backup RBs that I think will either take the starting job over, or who are on teams who I think the starter will get injured. I also have Knile Davis being a starter after Charles gets hurt. I should have let you use my crystal ball before the draft. :D

haha yea he was autodrafted for me a couple years ago when the computer froze at work and i was left with Mcfadden 7th overall woooo, kniles is nice but i tried that last year and he never touted the rock the way charles could and i got better play out of Blue/Gray

Losers.....that is all

Oh yeah?! Says you! That's all I really have to say about that because my team sucks

Thank goodness I don't have to do that!
go pack go!
I couldn't even imaging rooting for such a bad team in real life :)

I'm not brave enough to talk smack in the obnoxious football thread so I'll try it here

Oh yeah?! Says you! That's all I really have to say about that because my team sucks

go pack go!

I'm not brave enough to talk smack in the obnoxious football thread so I'll try it here

You forget how close the pack came to getting an L in South Beach last year?! And no worries, Cape is a buzzkill anyway. :cross:

That's the Fins super bowl beating the good NFC teams.

And how bad is it that Rodgers Marino'd them to win the game.....

go pack go!

Yea well that's like your opinion man....

I needed him to go huge in another league, but I'm not too upset.

I knew it was a risk to draft him but expected to see him get more touches than he did last night. As adamant as the Vikings were to keeping him, they sure didnt appear that way running their offence.

What offense? I'm so pissed I drafted bridgewater in another league he's supposed to be good this year!! Haha

What offense? I'm so pissed I drafted bridgewater in another league he's supposed to be good this year!! Haha

exactly haha so much hype for them this year. Their HC was shaking he was so nervous before kickoff last night. Not a good sign...

I can forgive derek carr he got hurt so cant fault him.....bridgewater looked like a nervous puppy out there. THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD god dammit!!!!!!!

I can forgive derek carr he got hurt so cant fault him.....bridgewater looked like a nervous puppy out there. THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD god dammit!!!!!!!

Or at least take some pressure off the QB by giving the ball to one of the better RBs in the league! 10 touches is second string status.

Yea agreed byut mckinnion was out playing peterson....i mean he was out for over a year dont see him getting back to form till at least mid season.

The SF D's performance against that struggling offense lifted me to a W against @Hello, so I'll take it.

Back