What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-start up
-cash in
-sell out
-bro down

Phase 1: Steal underpants
Phase 2: ????
Phase 3: Profit!

I thinks its foolproof.

And some malt liquor while rooting against the Dodgers.

WP_20151009_001.jpg

That sucks. How she bounces back quickly.

No, not cooking with that batch yet - and doubt any will be around to do so.

Water now. Have to get up early and go white water rafting. Army Corp of engineers is releasing 4x the normal amount from the upstream dam so it will be a class III run. Oh, and it will be my first time doing this. :drunk:

Thanks. I'm sure she'll be fine. Some bug going around the neighborhood. About 1/4 of the kids have had it so far.

Enjoy the rafting. Once you're ready for some real rivers, come out west and do it right. :D

Like an idiot I forgot to put the BIF from Mark in the fridge before heading out to dinner. Will have some of my Mosaic saison instead tonight, but tomorrow Marks homebrew is gonna get killed

Founders Dirty Bastard, my go-to.

I just got into brewing. I have ready to go bottles of an APA but can't taste it until Tuesday when I can get together with the buddy I brewed it with. I have a hefeweizen in the fermenter at 1.010 probably ready to bottle but leaving in the morning for a long weekend.

At least I'm going to a wedding with a reception at a brewpub. I don't know what the deal is for the bar. If it's open I'm going to have to make some apologies.

That table gonna be ok?

The rest of my war mullet and now a gumballhead. My FFF stash is almost gone.

It made it.

I decided that a small portion of the hole in my garage should fix the hole in my cellar. As is always the case, I bring swmbo home a bottle of hops for every bottle of stuff she doesn't like that comes through the door. I don't think she has caught on to the dollar difference between those bottles yet. I pay cash and never accept receipts.

It made it.

I decided that a small portion of the hole in my garage should fix the hole in my cellar. As is always the case, I bring swmbo home a bottle of hops for every bottle of stuff she doesn't like that comes through the door. I don't think she has caught on to the dollar difference between those bottles yet. I pay cash and never accept receipts.

Maybe another 'stout for IPA' trade is in order.

Meh.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444449529.603148.jpg
Looks in focus to me :)

Maybe another 'stout for IPA' trade is in order.

Meh.
View attachment 308612
Looks in focus to me :)

We will certainly be doing that again, but right now I have four boxes of beer on the cellar floor that I need to get out and a fifth promised as soon as I score some dust. I have been a crappy trader lately for lack of willingness to spend money. Suppose I just proved I am willing to spend money though. Lol.

We will certainly be doing that again, but right now I have four boxes of beer on the cellar floor that I need to get out and a fifth promised as soon as I score some dust. I have been a crappy trader lately for lack of willingness to spend money. Suppose I just proved I am willing to spend money though. Lol.

No worries. I have 3-4 trades to get through by thanksgiving. Maybe a festivus stout trade in December.

View attachment 308596

It didn't seem like I bought that much beer until I put the whole weeks worth of shopping all in one place.

I approve of this image - have a great week of!

Cooooooofffffffeeeeeeeeeee long a ss day ahead of me. Our wedding anniversary dinner is tonight after all day in MK

Happy anniversary and have fun at the house of mouse!

Water, coffee soon. Should be fun day if I can just wake up.

Back