College senior from Santa Clara, CA here :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nibiyabi

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm currently on my first batch (fermentation in progress) and am very excited to keg it on the 20th and drink it on the 27th! :ban: I looked at several homebrewing sites via The Google and this seems to be far and away the best. :mug: I'm moving to Stockton this fall to get my Ph.D. so I'll be there for awhile, but for now I'm still in Santa Clara. I love IPAs, Oatmeal Stouts, and Belgians, but I'll try anything once. Here's to the art of brewing! :tank:

Hey hey, welcome.

My girlfriend goes to SCU; it's a great school. You will love brewing and you will find a wealth of information on this forum. Check out the Wiki for basic questions.

Yeah, just make sure you're on scholarship! I'm having a lot of fun checking on my beer every day. I feel like I'm checking up on a baby puppy or something. :D

Haha, the initial novelty will wear off after a few brews. Unfortunately, the first couple are going to seem like an eternity before they are finished!

Back