New To The Game!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverZero

Reaction score
Hey all, glad to be here. I've been wanting to get into the brewing scene for a long time, but things never worked out right. Fortunately, my neighbor just left for an extended period and said I'm welcome to use his (semi-extensive) setup whenever I want! I would have hit it this weekend but the local HBS is closed for relocation to another building. Rum luck. Oh well, hopefully they'll be up and open soon. I'm thinking I'll dive right in with a full-grain pale ale to get my feet wet. I'm happy to field any suggestions if there are any good recipes you all like. I'm very science-minded, so I know I'll enjoy the process as much as the fruit.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I hope this is the start of something great!

Yeah, I did hang out on one brew day (but really just the boil and helped him transfer it after cooling). BUT, I've read so much and watched so many videos, I'm pretty confident in what I'm doing. I can explain the process well, at this point I just need to get actual ingredients so I can calculate temps and such.

Looking forward to my first batch!

Latest posts

Back