What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the plumbing exposed above their heads. And it makes me wonder how much he had to pay the other dude to come to his parent's house to hang out and review a beer in the basement.
More coffee.

Haha. I assume that's a random homeless guy he picked up.

"You want beer?"

"Uh... Ya."

"Ok you have to hang out in my parents basement while I film you pretending to be my buddy."

"Sure. As long as there's beer you can film me doing whatever"

2 mugs of coffee & my pills. Damned Bell's Palsy is a pita. No beer for a couple weeks at least.!@#!@$%^*^&*%@##!@#$%^%$^&!!! And furthermore- !@##%&*(%^&%$%$#$%&%#$^%$&!!!!:D

Sucks major fer sher! Dr says they're pretty sure it's genetic & triggered by a virus. I call BS on this one, as I've never had anything remotely like this crap in my friggin' life! I used some ice out of my Styrofoam beer cooler (fridge was down) that I'd just dumped in a couple hours previously for my spring water. Tasted kinda like rotten stump water. I almost changed my name to Raaaaaalph man. The Dr shrugged off the cooler water sample I'd brought in for study. I was sure they'd like to at least try to find out one of the causes of this shizz? But at least I got 9 days worth of good ol' steroids!

Haha. I assume that's a random homeless guy he picked up.

"You want beer?"

"Uh... Ya."

"Ok you have to hang out in my parents basement while I film you pretending to be my buddy."

"Sure. As long as there's beer you can film me doing whatever"

"Oh...and you have to close your eyes an suck the the beer through a hose..."

Had a Mexican Coffee Cake, now a Tequila BA Mexican Cake:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411225348.849296.jpg

Depending on what kinds of beer he had to "review"... I would go. I am pretty tall so my head would keep hitting that leaky **** pipe and I would wear a Remmy mask when the camera was on but free beer is free beer.

Coffee. To clean up and brew or to stay on the couch with the daughters. That is the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You forgot the reviewer is Remmy and it would be weird to have two Remmys in the same room.
Coffee while boiling.

You forgot the reviewer is Remmy and it would be weird to have two Remmys in the same room.

Coffee while boiling.

Totally forgot about that. Yep, one is enough.

Still coffee. Daughters evening volleyball game is really gonna cut into sloppy Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Chilean red wine - Piqueras Syrah-Monastrell. It's got a little more kick than the average red wine and doesn't taste bad, either.

Headed to Texas later this afternoon but stopping at the OKC airport to pick someone up. Any bottle shops I should hit up in OKC that arent terribly far from the airport? REally looking for some Prairie

I'll trade you for some crappy coffee. oh! and a pair of severely scratched cheap children's sunglasses!

I think I'll pass :mug:

On to a Mason's Dark Mild on cask (may favorite local) and now Klosterbrauserei Weißenoche Monk's Fest (Märzen) served Zwickel style gravity fed from a cask. Because it's Oktoberfest innit?

Quick pull of my Oaked Red Rye after sawing some trees up.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411232992.175314.jpg

Latest posts

Back