What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a few HBs on to this.

DSCF0295.jpg

nothin' special. just a little of this...

Why is that not in the boulevard glass it came with you klubber!

tell Yooper to bottle her own damn hoppy amber ale!

I dont mind as long as she brews it for me :D

Now drinking this one for tripplehazzard. Damn good holiday brown ale :mug:

2013-12-09 20.28.00.jpg

Outside of the Chicago area, the Bay Area, and Southern CA, I'd say anything off of the 95 corridor and further north than the Boston burbs and further south than the DC burbs is pretty rural.

Well, I've been to the Bay Area, PNW and SoCal many times. You know what I meant.

That stuff's the bomb!

It sure is! Great beer.

Did you get that today or earlier? Tried several places today and all were sold out, many said within an hour or so after getting it. Ah well, wasn't meant to be I guess.

Picked up 2 bottles last Friday. The store that I got them from only received 2 cases, so it was definitely pretty limited. There were others in the area that received some too of course, but I heard that it went fast.

Lagunitas Lucky 13 'Mondo Large Red Ale.' Sorry; no pictures.

Normally I'm not much of a hophead. But dang, this stuff smells good. After I poured it and stuck my nose over the glass, I stayed right there until the head was half gone, just drinking in the aroma.

Friend of mine is getting one of these tomorrow for an early Christmas present; I predict it'll displace Arrogant Bastard as his favorite brew. ;)

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been 2 days since my last confession. These are my sins. I drank Corona and Heineken yesterday.

Forgive me? :D

image.jpg

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. Couldn't resist cracking one to get a baseline. (at least that's what I keep telling myself. lol) Even at 2 months in the bottle, this stuff is amazing. Gonna be really hard to resist drinking any more of it any time soon.

A partigyle porter brewed from the second runnings off of my Russian Imperial Stout and fermented on top of my Rauchbier yeast cake. I bottled it 10-24-13. 3 weeks later, it was pretty nasty -- bitter and basically undrinkable, but well carbonated. Tonight, it is proving to mellow. I've actually been able to drink the whole thing. I think another 2 months will work some more magic...

Dave1096 said:
Good stuff. I like that st bernardus christmas more than abt 12, and I love abt 12.

Never had it. They have a ton of it at the shop I got it from. Looking forward to trying It soon. How does it age? Perhaps ill pick another up soon.

A small glass of 2011 Chateau La Patache Cab Sav from Medoc, Bordeaux. Nothing fancy, fruity on the front and semi-dry on the finish.

Earl Grey, about to go meet the FIL to pick up half deer he butchered for me. Probably gonna do some venison chili tonight with the grind :ban:

I'm on the Coff. First cup.

We've gotten about 1" thus far (started snowing about an hour ago). Went out this morning and even with an AWD car, it was slick out there and I could feel myself losing it in the turns @ 85 mph. Just kidding.
View attachment 165236

Remmy said:
I'm on the Coff. First cup.

Nice picture. I wish it snowed in the winter down here at least a little bit.

Oh and drinking cherry coke. I hate Tuesday morning just as much as Monday morning.

Back