BeerMeister vs Beverage Air

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rod1916

Reaction score
I tried searching and couldn't find a thread that would help me out, so I apologize if it this topic has been covered.

Does anyone know the difference between the BeerMeister commercial kegerators and the Beverage Air ones? My wife and I are down to these two, we want to be sure we get the best one. They are both fairly expensive, so we want to only buy it once. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we are hoping to get this settled in the next day or so.

rod.

what difference are you expecting?

look at the specs of each, then determine which best fits your needs. it almost entirely depends on how you are going to use them, and since you didnt tell us how you are going to use them, we cant decide that for you.

what difference are you expecting?

look at the specs of each, then determine which best fits your needs. it almost entirely depends on how you are going to use them, and since you didnt tell us how you are going to use them, we cant decide that for you.
Good points. ;)

The sizes seem to be the same, so I am not thinking about differences there. I suppose the main difference I am wondering about is if there is a quality difference - level of build, reliability over time, etc.

I will be using this for homebrew, putting multiple corny kegs in. I probably will make one keg root beer for the kids, maybe make one line on nitrogen for stouts (redundant system).

I have had a hard time finding reviews on either one, outside of the few posted on the websites.

thanks,

rod.

Check out TRUE kegorators as well. I think they are generally considered the industry standard if you want a commercial kegorator, with Beverage Air a good second place competitor.

If you want to go with a consumer product, I have a Stainless Steel Sanyo BC1206S that is still 100% after 6 years that I'd recommend. I still have a single tower (they sell the same model with a double tower), but can fit four cornys and a 5lb CO2 tank.

FYI Beverage air are great units. Be sure to buy a unit designated BB for "Behind Bar" only if you are not putting in a draft tower. A friend of mine bought one off ebay and asked me to put a tower on it. It does not have the cooling tube for the tower. If you buy a DD "Direct Draw" it will come with the cooling tube. Not sure what you plan on doing but I wished I had this education before he bought it. True is also a great unit.

Latest posts

Back