Hello from Southern california

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizza

Reaction score
Just wana say hi, been reading all your help fourms and love that ppl here are so helpfull. Going to be geting my kit soon and will be starting asap. :p Can't wait
thanks all ---wizza---

Welcome to HBT! I only started brewing back in August but I remember how exciting it was to pickup my kit! :)

EDIT: Though not as exciting as taking that first sip. :D

I am from SoCal, too. I'd love to share notes with you on HBS's and other local "stuff". Lemme know where you bought from!

Thanks, looking to buy from on-line store (Midwest) only due to the fact that local store to me is 1.45hr away and the next one is 3hr away. :( And im a single father of 3 so no going far when the kids are at school ect.. Thanks for the welcome and ill keep reading all the info i can :D

Try www.homebrewmart.com

They are in San Diego and are a great bunch of guys. The homebrew store is right in front of Ballist Point Brewery so the grains are always fresh. They were the test bed for Whitelabs yeast and homebrewing.

Im in Yucca Valley. Just over Palm Springs. Yea i wana go to both the one in San
Diego and the one in Riverside http://morebeer.com . Morebeer is somewhat closer to me so i will be trying that one first. thx.

Back