What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chips sound good. Not sure if I approve of that bird on the bag, though.

Lol. Not trying to rustle any feathers here in this thread but yeah this is the best rendition of an old-bay-seasoned-fried-tuber I've found here in Edgar Allen Poe Bird Nation.

Here's a pic of my Berliner Weisse (Berlin style sour mash wheat beer for any purists out there), Maggie. In front of Depeche Maggie (Berlin style sour mash wheat beer w Baughers Peaches and Brett B)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411354583.158997.jpg

She must be a keeper. Cute kid. One day ill love to have a few my own.

Ill second the cute kid comment, but I'll give you advise- Take my kids for a week and you'll sterilize yourself.

Son tried to burn down the house yesterday at 5:45am playing with matches, and daughter made a huge mess as the friend's house earlier today and refused to clean up, resulting in me cleaning up a friend's house.

Enjoy the child free life while you can! And brew more of that delicious texas twang while you can afford honey since it costs more than diapers (glad my kids are past that stage) ;)

When you pinch the yeast in the morning..... wouldn't it be easier to just turn the lights on and make a lot of noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You have to wake to yeast some how, right? Lol

IBL? Imitation Bud Light?
Why are you pinching the yeast? So it knows it's not dreaming? ;)

im pinching to make sure it wakes up! And the ibk is a India Black Lager. Copyright DisturbdChemist.

Ill second the cute kid comment, but I'll give you advise- Take my kids for a week and you'll sterilize yourself.

Son tried to burn down the house yesterday at 5:45am playing with matches, and daughter made a huge mess as the friend's house earlier today and refused to clean up, resulting in me cleaning up a friend's house.

Enjoy the child free life while you can! And brew more of that delicious texas twang while you can afford honey since it costs more than diapers (glad my kids are past that stage) ;)

Im sure they are a pain in the as$ but im sure its worth it. True. I need to make another batch. Im running low. Need to make another chocolate habanero mead. Any one wants me to post that?

Another pull of the my mild 3.8%

Waiting for my wort to chill and having my who knows how many strawberry blondes... Gotta keep the pipeline going!

On a sidenote, waiting to bottle the Texas twang on Wednesday hopefully then making another batch. Planning on making some more pickles too as I ran outta time today and my son wants to help :)

Seconded. I love my three girls dearly.... But oh to have had a couple more years before them. Enjoy it.

Have them close together too. There will come a point where you have been whipping someone else's nose or ass for too long. Swmbo and I disagree on this point. She loves spreading birthdates over 15 years. The thought of teaching kids and grand kids to drive in the same car weirdos me out.

One more dust and I am crashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm afraid I'm up every 3 hours keeping meds on schedule for the post op SWMBO...can't really pound any beers, But I have taken some samples of current projects and chilled and tasted them. My Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale is almost thick with body... spices were very muted. Added a vodka soaked vanilla bean and another round of spices and pumpkin when I racked to secondary earlier today. I hope it's going to be a really good brew! About ready to rack my crab apple, Cripps apple and pear cider. It;s very "green" and astringent on the tongue. I might need to back sweeten this one and pasteurize...and/or give it a loooong bulk conditioning when it gets to that point.

I think I have a Nugget Nectar in the fridge...I think I'll go get it and then try to catch a snooze!

Weekend catchup...didn't drink much beer. Lagunitas Sucks, Sam Adams Mosaic IPA, Blue Point Toasted Lager, Sam Adams Octoberfest, and a pull of my HB Bier de Garde. I suppose that is what happens when I hang out with someone who doesn't really feel much enthusiasm about beer.

Coffee now…feeling unmotivated. Oh and I got a tattoo yesterday. There's that. :D

Mondays are rough, even more so since I'm on my way to my grandmothers funeral. Please pray for those families who are currently battling ALS. I hope all of you never have to experience that disease. Beers to follow this afternoon.

Mondays are rough, even more so since I'm on my way to my grandmothers funeral. Please pray for those families who are currently battling ALS. I hope all of you never have to experience that disease. Beers to follow this afternoon.

Sorry to hear that, but at least she's not suffering anymore.

Recorded the eagles game and watched it last night so I was on total information blackout after 1:00 yesterday. Not going back over 200 posts :eek:

Water at work.

Coffee. Damned Bell's Palsy is an A-kicker. My Bavarian watermelon hefe will be past it's prime by the time I can drink some more...:(
I had that in 2004. It really scared the heck out of me when it happened. I guess I can get it again and I never recovered 100%, one muscle just never woke back up so when I am extremely tired one eye definitely droops. Most people say it is not bad but to me it is terrible, of course. I think it was about 2 weeks until I saw a slight hint of movement. I nearly wrecked my truck because I caught it in my rear view mirror on the way to work. I was extremely excited at work that day.

Hope for a speedy recovery. I didn't really drink back then so I don't recall whether I had alcohol. Is there a thing about alcohol and that or is it just the steroids that you're taking that you may not want to mix?

I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss fins.

Sorry for your loss Ryan
Weekend catchup...didn't drink much beer. Lagunitas Sucks, Sam Adams Mosaic IPA, Blue Point Toasted Lager, Sam Adams Octoberfest, and a pull of my HB Bier de Garde. I suppose that is what happens when I hang out with someone who doesn't really feel much enthusiasm about beer.

Coffee now…feeling unmotivated. Oh and I got a tattoo yesterday. There's that. :D[/QUOTE

You need new friends.
Coffee

Sorry to hear. A friend of mine lost his mother to ALS. A year after being diagnosed she was gone. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear. A friend of mine lost his mother to ALS. A year after being diagnosed she was gone. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts with you and your family.

Back