What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoloMT7 said:
Nice I'll be a wheat user next time :mug: I've been brewing saisons like crazy and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I need to up my bittering hops next time I think though, this is a bit sweet

Another of my tripel

ForumRunner_20130629_213424.png

Blackberry Skeeter Pee. Last half gallon, but got 5 gallons that should be ready at the end of the week Swmbo said keep it on tap all summer so I obeyed :D This really is a phenomenal summer beverage!

ForumRunner_20130629_234303.png

rockbasementbeer said:
I used Belle saison because I'm a cheap bastard, fermented around 70

I have a batch of saison fermented with Belle Saison going right now. I started at 64 and free-rose until about 90, where it has been sitting all week. I am also a cheap bastard. Hopefully it comes out ok.

image-3832463119.jpg

Another HB Coffee Brown. This keg is dangerously close to kicking, it has been off the gas for a couple of weeks, due to a "premium" taprite regulator with a massive leak.

Swarley88 said:
Wow. Very roasty and chocolaty. Tasty stuff and at 12.5%, you can't go wrong.

Looks good. I haven't had that one yet.
The last one I had from them was Vampire Slayer. It was pretty good.

Love this stuff. Have it on tap at the place I cook for and I figured I should probably get some from home too. Still haven't had a bad beer from Founders. Great brewery.

ForumRunner_20130630_000731.png

Love this stuff. Have it on tap at the place I cook for and I figured I should probably get some from home too. Still haven't had a bad beer from Founders. Great brewery.

View attachment 132159

That's quite the magic trick you've got there.. the bottles still closed ;) Almost picked that up today but at $13 a 4 pk for a 5% fruit beer I had a hard time.

That's quite the magic trick you've got there.. the bottles still closed ;) Almost picked that up today but at $13 a 4 pk for a 5% fruit beer I had a hard time.

Hahah dont you worry. I put the cap back on before picture. Over here its 10 bucks for a 4 pack. Its good stuff, 13 is a bit scary but its a good fruit beer.

So I decided to watch Gozilla as I finished up my last Milk Chocolate Stout for the night. I'd have been better off chugging the beer and just going to bed. Now I've lost a couple of hours of precious sleep I'll never get back. Damn you Godjira!

image-1972734539.jpg

I forgot how good this stuff was. On my third after having a Hoptimum, and finally feeling good after a long night/week of work.

Now that's good stuff. I love that one! My son turned me on to that one,& LHB's milk stout. Gubbe Stoff! Got a pot of pacific blend redneck rocket fuel brewing now. Need coffee after early morning run to mail back sleep study kit. Darn apnea...but on a high note,I finally got my engine runnin like a raped ape again. that feels good too!

Back