Cheap Homebrew supply shop/ reliable too

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuntzBrewing

Reaction score
Bells brewery in Kalamazoo michigan sells homebrew supplies at a fairly cheap price with pretty cheap shipping, bellsbeer.com and click the general store tab and ull find it

Wow that's a lot cheaper then my LHBS I think I'll take a drive up there this Saturday and have a nice lunch with a tour and pick up some supplies!

I was shocked when I first saw the prices lol I stumbled upon it by accident when I was on bells website reading about their beers

Me too! there prices are 4-5 dollars cheaper on almost everything then they are at Quality Wine & Ale in Elkhart Indiana... and thats the closest HBS to me other then Michigan City.

Glad to see a fellow hoosier! My closest hbs is in indy, went there once now I just order from their website and its delivered to my house next day

I'm across the country from you guys (WA state), but I found a gem of an AG supply house just outside of Portland OR. They are called Brew Brothers - https://www.brewbrothers.biz and I have been ordering my grains and hops from them for a couple of months. They are significantly less expensive from all the major HB supply houses and if you can ship to a company address instead of a home address the shipping is great. I can actually get my order the next day if I order before noon and that's ground! Hoot!

No pictures on the site and you have to pay via Pay Pal, but if you know what you want you will save some $$$.

Dave

Desrever said:
Me too! there prices are 4-5 dollars cheaper on almost everything then they are at Quality Wine & Ale in Elkhart Indiana... and thats the closest HBS to me other then Michigan City.

Where in Michigan City is a homebrew shop? I work there and was unaware of this. Elkhart is a little far for me although a bought a sack of 2 row for $35 there this weekend. Thought that was a good price.

Bells brewery in Kalamazoo michigan sells homebrew supplies at a fairly cheap price with pretty cheap shipping, bellsbeer.com and click the general store tab and ull find it

They DO have amazing prices. Might have to make a purchase from them!

HoosierDaddyBrew said:
Great Fermentations is awesome :D

I buy my ingredients from Great Fermentations and can get them crushed free and its usually at my door in 1 day! May start getting supplies from bells tho!

Where in Michigan City is a homebrew shop? I work there and was unaware of this. Elkhart is a little far for me although a bought a sack of 2 row for $35 there this weekend. Thought that was a good price.

Shoreline Brewery 208 Wabash St Michigan City, IN I've never been there and there website http://shorelinebrewery.com/index.php always seems under construction.

Read carefully and compare. They have great prices on a lot of their inventory, but not everything. I bought some bottles and other items and was greatly satisfied.

I'm across the country from you guys (WA state), but I found a gem of an AG supply house just outside of Portland OR. They are called Brew Brothers - https://www.brewbrothers.biz and I have been ordering my grains and hops from them for a couple of months. They are significantly less expensive from all the major HB supply houses and if you can ship to a company address instead of a home address the shipping is great. I can actually get my order the next day if I order before noon and that's ground! Hoot!

No pictures on the site and you have to pay via Pay Pal, but if you know what you want you will save some $$$.

Dave

BrewBrothers is awesome, they are my local LHBS and have the best pricing in Portland by far.

I just got back from Bell's... Great Prices case of Bottles $5 Coopers carb drops 4$ 6.5 gal carboy 30$ BB kit 23$ Awesome beer and food with the SWMBO.... Priceless.

Back