Supplies keep expanding and expanding!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbrew12

Reaction score
It started with a bucket, brew kettle and a kit... Now it's half my kitchen floor in my apartment with four fermenting batches plus secondaries waiting and a almost daily trip to lhbs... And it's still extract brewing! How does it seem there's always a need for more supplies?! Oh this love we call home brew.

I know exactly what you mean, brewing is addicting. I have been to my lhbs almost weekly since I started, 4 batches so far. my basement is filling up with equipment

Lol ya. I have beer, wine, and skeeterpee ( I guess that's wine haha) goin. So much stuff going. In trying to figure out how to get my fiancé to not kill me since we have a wedding coming in may

My garage will no longer hold a vehicle. The brew "corner" has grown into some sort of hulking behemoth, ever expanding, hungry for more space.

Space has halted my expansion, that and my wife. If I had more room next would come the keging set up. Room.... Monies....yeah money too....

I hear that. We're buying a house sometime here in the next year or do and it's looking like a "brew room" is going to be in order. Maybe half of my man cave? I'd like to brew outside though. Nothing better than a home brew out in the sun with friends!

Back