• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS - [Westchester County, NY] - Entire Unibrau V3 setup, plus accessories, plus cooler mash-tun for larger batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilsCups

Reaction score
Price drop!

Time to sell the entire setup to move onto something new! I absolutely adore this setup, and it's always done me well. I brew in an apartment kitchen, and this setup gave me the flexibility to brew all different styles. The cooler is used when I wanted to make a bigger no-sparge beer. I would use the Unibrau to heat the strike water, send it into the cooler to mash with the bag, then transfer back into the Unibrau when ready to boil.

The Unibrau V3 from the original Kickstarter. It is 110v with the additional 1600w element kit (one element plugs directly into a separate 110v circuit to make an effective 3200w of boil power). Everything is included....all tri-clamps, gaskets, pump, plate chiller etc. I've done a few add-ons to the system :

- Had Bobby at BrewHardware add a top 1.5" tri-clamp port to the kettle, in case you want to use a SteamSlayer or tri-clamp compatible whirlpool option (neither included). Comes with the blockoff for when mashing/boiling.
- 2 different sized hop-spider baskets. Medium and massive.
- Tri-clamp Spin-Cycle Overboard from BrewHardware. This thing is excellent and makes whirlpooling a breeze.
- Press-in dip-tube for the kettle.
- I purchased an SS Brewtech lid for the kettle, since Brau Supply does not include one. Fits as it should.

The cooler is a Coleman Extreme 13gal with a BrewHardware 2 piece ball valve installed. It is lined with a BrewBag made for the dimensions of the cooler, and I use bungees to hold it in place just in case.

Photos of everything -

Asking $700 for the whole setup, local pickup obviously highly preferred in this case. If you're looking for a 110v setup with flexibility, this has been great for me.

I'm very meticulous, and everything has been well-cared for and treated very kindly. Feel free to ask any questions here or in a PM!

Link to photos in case of anyone has issues viewing them above!

Last edited:
I didn’t! I’m somewhat kinda sorta newer to the area and I haven’t really gotten a chance to hunt down the local clubs etc.

Latest posts

Back