What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ****ing hate my job.

Finally home and drinking milk.

Reading through all of that is exhausting. Jesus.
But really, that sucks man. I know what it is like but somehow every other Friday I conveniently forget that I hate mine when I see my bank balance. I call it the groundhog day of corporate America.

My coffee maker came, having an espresso. So delicious.

I need a tall drink now...just ordered 5 faucets and all the lines and goodies, the add a body for my regulator and all that crap so I can have a 4 beer keg + one soda keg setup. Add 2 more kegs and I think I have hit my spending limit for the day. :eek:

M.A.D.E. Beer. I'll walk/jog it off in a bit. Or not.

/ramble

Nice!
Too bad you rambled though, I skipped through most of your post. :p

I ****ing hate my job.

Finally home and drinking milk.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395262760.269151.jpg
My favorite Arnold quote

I just found out the grand opening of Boulevard brewing Bar and grill here in town is tonight and they have free drinks/apps until seven! I know what Im doing when I get off

Drinking mint green tea with dinner.
Venison bacon burger with garlic parsley fries. I know, I know. No one cares. I'll stop rambling now and post the picture.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395269253.519807.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395271332.253959.jpg

Workout done, time for a brew or two. Jones Dog from Pipeworks. A nice roast like I love in my stout.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I need a tall drink now...just ordered 5 faucets and all the lines and goodies, the add a body for my regulator and all that crap so I can have a 4 beer keg + one soda keg setup. Add 2 more kegs and I think I have hit my spending limit for the day. :eek:

M.A.D.E. Beer. I'll walk/jog it off in a bit. Or not.

/ramble

You go girl!!

Back