Hello From the South Coast of MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analyticalalchemist

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am a Chicago transplant living and working in the Lakeville, MA area. I have enjoyed my friend's homebrews and commercial microbrews from all over the US for about the last 10 years years. I have wanted to start brewing myself for many years but graduate school just kept me too busy and broke. I just moved in next to a really great liquor store that has a vast selection of microbrews and a knowledgeable staff, it really made me want to start making my own.

I just read Palmer's "How to Brew" this weekend and have been carefully parousing these forums for ideas regarding the appropriate equipment to buy. I already have a lot of parts I can use for these means and I have already found these forums invaluable for ingenious ideas and money saving tips.

Thanks for all the help so far and I look forward to helping others in the future!

Last, I love IPAs.

--AnalyticalAlchemist

Latest posts

Back