What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post a picture! There are all my precious's. also, 10 gallons of pale ale bottle conditioning!

image-2238418245.jpg

I've got:
5 gallons of chaga beer (barley wine with a tea like substance.. aka chaga)
5gal Belgian amber ale
5 gal of "fat boy" an amber ale that I made for me and my husky bros.
And 5gallon of my imperial honey porter.

At the moment, nada... In about 30-40 minutes, the wort from an ESB extract kit by NB. 30 minutes after that goes in the washed S-04 from 2 months ago (washed on 4/13) and watch the magic! Lol

I love brewing beer!

Will be brewing Revvy's "Kiss Yer Cousin Rye Kentucky Common Ale" this evening, with the twist of home-grown Nugget hops instead of Cluster. My Nugget have been in the freezer since last season (vacuum sealed), and should pair up fairly decently with this brew.

Primaries: Sweet Cider (5G), BM's Centennial Blond (5G), Strawberry Wine (10G), Honeysuckle Wine (1G)

Secondary: Pinot Gris (6G), KeyLime-a-Rita Wine (5G), Clementine Wine (1G), Apple-Raisin Parsnip Sherry (5G), Apple Wine (not Apfelwein)(5G), Grape Juice Wine (5G), Riesling Ice Wine (6G), Grapefruit Wine (5G), Pumpkin Wine (12G), Peach Wine (with banana for extra body) (5G)

Bottle conditioning-IPA
Secondary dry hopping-IPA
Primary-Honey Citrus Pale Ale

And soon to be brewed this weekend is a honeysuckle blonde experiment and chimay clone

2 X 5 gallons of Dortmunder Export
2 X 5 gallons Helles Belles
5 gallons of Four Triangles Amber Ale
5 gallons of Irish Red
5 gallons of Caramel Amber
5 gallons of Belgian Caramel Amber stuff

On Tap:
1- Murphey's Antwerp Afternoon (Belgian Pale)
2- Edmond Fitsgeralds Porter
3- Caribou Slobber
4- Lazy Day Lager
5- Nada, just air...

I still have 9 gallons of Dogfish Head 60min (brown malt edition) on the go.

Just added 6 gallons of Cigar City Jai Alai clone (light edition) - this one tasted so good when doing a hydro reading, I can't wait to keg it!!!

As of three hours ago, absolutely nothing. Bottled a batch of Yooper's Undead Guy this morning, and that's it for the Spring brewing season. Now for a well-earned rest (and a lot of beer to drink) until Fall.

5 gal of KY Common Ale, from Revvy's recipe. I strayed from it a little, though, and used a full 5 lbs of 2-row, .66 oz of Nugget hops from my garden and WLP250 Yeast, a.k.a. Rebel Brewer American Pub Ale Yeast. I hit the mark @ 1.043 OG, and it is bubbling away nicely this morning!

10 gallons of my house IPA (first time doing 10 gals at one time and it was awesome... will be going this route from now on)

Currently I have a one gallon batch of Caribou Slobber extract brew. As well as 3 gallons of Jake's Cascadian Dark Ale AG in my new 3 gallon glass carboy.

In the carboys are a brown porter and an American amber. Porter's moving to bottles tomorrow. The amber has more quiet time ahead.

Sierra Nevada pale ale clone, just went to keg tonight, bier munchers centennial 8 days in on primary and a re brew of my bitter turned ipa-ish (3 days in on primary) that I call "too young to be bitter" that I tasted last week and wanted to make sure I had more of (recipe in ipa recipe page).

I have an APA with horizon, citra and amarillo. I'm brewing up a hef/wit on Sunday that i got from a member

Latest posts

Back