Sam Adams Pine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceetar

Reaction score
Apologizes if this is common knowledge and I'm just out of the loop, but I couldn't find anything in Google.

My brother up in Boston was at a bar and had something he said was definitely Sam Adams Pine beer and he said they told him not to talk about it on the internet.. (hey, they didn't tell me..) He said it was good (and he's not a beer person).

Anyone heard anything about this? Sam Adams going for a christmas tree beer or something? Christmas sampler?

He ordered a beer in a bar, and they told him not to talk about it on the internet? Did he wake up the next morning in a bath of ice, missing a kidney?

ha. apparently not.

he was at the Whiskey Priest in Boston. They told him it wasn't out yet.

Small testing release?

Just had a SA rauschbier (DIS-Gusting), a spruce tip wouldn't be that crazy. Their christmas ale last year featured tons of dark roasted wheat, and their summer beer this year had grains of paradise. Spruce tips seems almost obvious.

SA like to release test beers in the Boston area only driven by word of mouth. Last time I had one, it was called the Brick House Red. While not a big SA fan, it was delicious. I think it was an APA.

SA like to release test beers in the Boston area only driven by word of mouth. Last time I had one, it was called the Brick House Red. While not a big SA fan, it was delicious. I think it was an APA.

they make a "Brick Red" that's an Irish Red. may be what it turned into.

I just had the same experience last night. Went to a franchise steakhouse called boulder creek in ny and asked for the sam seasonal expecting winter. Waitress said sam is trying out a new seasonal called "pine". I tried it...but my allergies were acting up and sadly I can't provide tasting notes.

Ill be going back very soon when my sinuses clear to try again.

Just had a SA rauschbier (DIS-Gusting), a spruce tip wouldn't be that crazy. Their christmas ale last year featured tons of dark roasted wheat, and their summer beer this year had grains of paradise. Spruce tips seems almost obvious.

I LOVED the rauchbier. Different tastes I guess.

Back