new from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankHead

Reaction score
hey everyone, My names TJ, im from Amarillo Texas. I havent gotten to start brewing yet cause our closest brew shop is about 3 hours from where im at, so i started looking for stuff on the internet and found this place. been reading threw the threads for the last few days and decided to post to introduce myself. Ive been reading "The Complete joy of homebrewing" and i cant wait to start my first batch. I know im gonna have tons of questions, (i already do haha) and it looks like this is the place for answers.

:mug:

howy. were do you get everything you use to brew? do you have to order it or is there still a HBS in lubbock?

No local shops here. I just ordered from Austin Homebrew Supply

But there are other online shops as well. Many of them very reputable and worth trying out. It seems to run more as a personal preference. I would suggest looking around in the Beginners Forum and maybe the Extract Forum. Oh and look through some of the Recipe Section for simple ones to get started.

Tons of info and only so many hours in the day.

Good luck.

Back