Your taxpayer money hard at work.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redleg here. Well, was 20 yrs ago. I was always far inland; closest thing to a boat I ever got on during my time in service was canal tourboat in Amsterdam.

I think the best thing to do is to debate something your passionate about. It helps keep the mental juices flowing. Here's some suggested beer topics:

1) Which is better round or rectangular coolers for mash tuns.

2) Can you use ice for wort chilling.

3) Does Bud light taste like piss or not.

5) Do you drink Miller light because it tastes great or is less filling.

I think the best thing to do is to debate something your passionate about. It helps keep the mental juices flowing. Here's some suggested beer topics:

1) Which is better round or rectangular coolers for mash tuns.

2) Can you use ice for wort chilling.

3) Does Bud light taste like piss or not.

5) Do you drink Miller light because it tastes great or is less filling.

hmm question one and two i could ponder but 3 and 4 are no brainers, lol...
3. absolutley
4. niether refer to 3.

There is no question #4. I'm wondering how you know what piss tastes like, educational hour in a Thai love house? :D Hey, if your filter will let you & if you've never seen it, have a look at tshirthell.com it's garuanteed to give you a giggle or 5. I'm outta here, got to get up & do crap tomorrow. I'm grateful you (and many others) are keepin an eye out so the rest of us can sleep. Thanks for your service. Regards, GF.

Sounds like it could be a plan.... I have been wanting to get my mom to branch out from BMC beers with very little success but this might help. Its been hard I have a lighter honey lager and she thought it was too hoppy ( I think it was 1oz or so total of hops)....wtf! Anyways I had to try a bluemoon and she thought that was ok so there is still a chance... haha

Looks to me like everyone else has let you down. Nobody stay up past 2 am? I feel your pain, I am on (nonmilitary) watch till 6 am central time.

Latest posts

Back