Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a Danby mini fridge converted

Attachments

• 20180307_112937.jpg
    20180307_112937.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 454
  • 20180307_112948.jpg
    20180307_112948.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 460
  • 20180307_113116.jpg
    20180307_113116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 450
Got it late last fall. I had been saving up stickers for years; one of the sides is completely covered as well. Have a dual-gauge regulator in the back. In addition also have a beer fridge/fermentation chamber and a yeast/hop fridge (also all covered with stickers :p).

Attachments

• 20180307_125138.jpg
    20180307_125138.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
Just finished mine today. Took a couple weeks. Need a couple odds and ends but I’m glad it’s finally built! Keeping it simple and functional. Just got the STC-1000 wires in and added a bottle opener.

IMG_1520822142.953239.jpg

Mine's still a work in progress - the black pipe draft tower is giving me @#$@# fits. Still need to do the wiring on the control panel/shelf at the back that'll control lighting for the chalkboard and under counter lighting as well as install the regulators and whatnot.

RjPIZh7.jpg

Mine's still a work in progress - the black pipe draft tower is giving me @#$@# fits. Still need to do the wiring on the control panel/shelf at the back that'll control lighting for the chalkboard and under counter lighting as well as install the regulators and whatnot.

RjPIZh7.jpg
The irritation will be well worth it bc it already looks pretty damn cool.

Got it late last fall. I had been saving up stickers for years; one of the sides is completely covered as well. Have a dual-gauge regulator in the back. In addition also have a beer fridge/fermentation chamber and a yeast/hop fridge (also all covered with stickers :p).
Awesome seeing some love for Knoxville on there :cask:

My keezer build, Got to say moving from bottling to kegging was one of the better home brewing decisions I've made.
Im sure everyone who has built one will tell you if you take your time drawing up your plans and do some research you'll end up with a piece of gear that gives you satisfaction every time you use it!!
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG

Last edited:
Here's mine, serves as a fermentaton chamber and kegerator. https://imgur.com/a/vgyar

Very nice! I did a similar thing last summer. My girls picked out the color that I repainted the fridge. I occasionally get asked the question “How did you find a blue fridge”? Haha

I love having the fermentation chamber, but I found that it’s too cold to keep a fermenter in the 60’s in the dead of winter here in NY. It sits out in the garage. So it holds beer for the winter.

Very nice! I did a similar thing last summer. My girls picked out the color that I repainted the fridge. I occasionally get asked the question “How did you find a blue fridge”? Haha

I love having the fermentation chamber, but I found that it’s too cold to keep a fermenter in the 60’s in the dead of winter here in NY. It sits out in the garage. So it holds beer for the winter.
Stick you a ceramic heating lamp in the fermenting side and I bet it'd hold temps, that's what I did and it's worked like a charm.

Stick you a ceramic heating lamp in the fermenting side and I bet it'd hold temps, that's what I did and it's worked like a charm.

I may have to upgrade to that. Right now I have a reptile heater mat in there. It works great the rest of the year but not strong enough when it in the teens or lower for days on end.

Put a small light fixture (drop light or clamp type) in the fridge with no bigger than a 60 watt bulb, along with the temperature controller you'll stay within your fermenting temps.

This is my creation!! The Beer Gig!!

This has stainless steel Perlick Taps and shanks, stainless steel keg growlers, built-in automatic lift that will raise to lifting height, led lighting, foldable tower to help with portability, self-powered battery pack that will give me 6 plus hours of power to keep things ice cold, built-in temperature regulator with sub freezing capabilities, all tig welded aluminum frame, powder coated and bedlined for durability. I also added dual regulators for multi-beverage capability - beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc.....

Beer-Gig-001-2.jpg

Beer-Gig-020.jpg

Beer-Gig-015.jpg
Beer-Gig-Gif-4.gif

Beer-Gig-011.jpg

This is my creation!! The Beer Gig!!

This has stainless steel Perlick Taps and shanks, stainless steel keg growlers, built-in automatic lift that will raise to lifting height, led lighting, foldable tower to help with portability, self-powered battery pack that will give me 6 plus hours of power to keep things ice cold, built-in temperature regulator with sub freezing capabilities, all tig welded aluminum frame, powder coated and bedlined for durability. I also added dual regulators for multi-beverage capability - beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc.....

Is this still real life? That thing is awesome! Well done!

Updating my kegerator in this post. Added a collar to increase my capacity. Can now fit two 5 gallon keg, a 2.5 gallon keg to condition, and my co2 tank in the fridge. It doesn't look pretty yet... but it holds a decent amount of beer.

IMG_20180414_125034.jpg
IMG_20180414_124948.jpg

French door refrigerator my wife "hated", now a 6 tap kegerator. Still looking for the right set of 2 drip trays...

Attachments

• Kegerator.outside.3 tap handles.jpg
    Kegerator.outside.3 tap handles.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 335
  • kegerator.door.inside.2.jpg
    kegerator.door.inside.2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 339
Not exactly a kegerator, but a mobile beer wagon. I call it the "Vault." Step-by-step blog post here.

Set up this mini-kegerator recently. I wish I could fit one like all those posted here, but space is rather limited living in a flat. Still some decoration to come, but works great. Fits two kegs side-by-side.
R2S8ev65_UzW1tgDvwZcJbibO9HRvtQI3qcroBn184RN7mePPXi8a2eqhN12_WfbZPOy4rUPXIRHlM01wRd182-NXxnHx-cxY3RrCIOeYKSec5FaKSMQvRqgKmxuVKrVB1uELrhcfCj9UFFu-Pgr6hHcmD5E1d8c_st-nzQE2EUPNEhSJJ01F9BWplvZ39S_OU_nmopV4IwsSFp4eYqtjq0LUeBYM5-edG2B-yO2sU7kpUhV1xnWiA5VlGCFcAr44b1hNFlPQJtP6RbAm406Tyvm9YdO3S4he_JCYZkMiT5F_WQrCi8AIDXwBXQKxGuZHJ4r3_kPUYeqeUWOupueYDKujL3KMaLUDHBPKw7Ao0QVJ8mmaqdsFG1pi5z2R_5kiupNMJD4lgodzhMkHxAIOLKWmeTDgy6qZp-cr1r0ixkZeyO3GLB_C3NXbYMPWc1P_VF6oMTpjV5Idh3113l_-WBjXSIg6w_dPpAHeOybqlm8FiXsLzdQiLQpSY7ccUP5sDT1Dzpi7APunbqLHCny16SsrfvpZKWQZtXTt-AX3lpczTbSXjgwzJnPkP4W4DZ9vUQUi8lgVNeuA678MZgixOQunv3qeJtP_3oBRKo=w586-h781-no

Back